Does Microsoft make controllers in larger sizes One size doesn’t fit all

Discus and support Does Microsoft make controllers in larger sizes One size doesn’t fit all in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hands come I’m different sizes submitted by /u/Educational_Text_796 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Educational_Text_796, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Does Microsoft make controllers in larger sizes One size doesn’t fit all

/u/Educational_Text_796, Aug 2, 2022
  2. CosmicCraze Win User

Why are the Xbox controllers getting SMALLER?

Microsoft has made the Xbox controller smaller to improve the performance and comfort of the controller. The smaller size can be more comfortable for gamers with smaller hands, and the new design allows for easier access to all the buttons and triggers. Additionally, reducing the size can make the controller lighter, making it less tiring to hold during long gaming sessions. While some gamers may prefer a larger controller, Microsoft is continually iterating on the design to improve the experience for all players.
  3. SmokeyCash97738 Win User

quantum break does not define my xbox one x

Yes, this is the normal size for xbox one, but for xbox one x, the size becomes larger when you install it. And my game does not see any outcrops and the resolution in the game does not increase in the settings
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Free Game Download

Sorry to hear that you are missing out. Unfortunately Microsoft can't reduce the size of a game and still keep it functional. The size of the game on disc is the same size as what you would download. The only thing you can do is acquire a larger storage
    device to hold games of a larger size such as this.
  5. voteDC Win User

Stig's Free Signatures

Make sure the size is 125x600 pixels or less. Any larger and they will be deleted.
  6. Remedy OmG Win User

Can you make 360 worlds larger on One?

As of right now the 360 and Xbox One worlds are the same size, it may become larger in a future update but there's no guarantee. It might also be that you have to start a new world in order to get a larger world size.
Thema:

Does Microsoft make controllers in larger sizes One size doesn’t fit all

1. Does Microsoft make controllers in larger sizes One size doesn’t fit all - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft controllers

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  4. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  5. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  6. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  7. Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy: When trying to reenter into my Xbox one account I entered all of my Microsoft information on my counsel but once I was done entering the password my controller won’t allow me to press A to...
  8. Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...: I think the identity management systems are terrible. Maybe they could write and API to Google. 4df3d1a3-fd3b-48a8-9559-3bc2c7f0a3b2
  9. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last...
  10. Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?: I have tried several devices / browsers for two weeks. Every time there is an error at Microsoft end or ‘I’m having technical difficulties’ or some other fail. Live chat does not work, call back...