Does LG C7/C8(2017/2018 OLEDs) support Dolby Vision HDR for Gaming at 60 Hz? Remember, they...

Discus and support Does LG C7/C8(2017/2018 OLEDs) support Dolby Vision HDR for Gaming at 60 Hz? Remember, they... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title says it all basically. I am talking about Dolby Vision HDR at 60 Hz here. Not 120 Hz. I know HDMI 2.0 can't do 4K at 120 Hz. But C7 and C8 do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrSid117, May 15, 2021.

  1. /u/MrSid117
    /u/MrSid117 Guest

    Does LG C7/C8(2017/2018 OLEDs) support Dolby Vision HDR for Gaming at 60 Hz? Remember, they...


    Title says it all basically. I am talking about Dolby Vision HDR at 60 Hz here. Not 120 Hz. I know HDMI 2.0 can't do 4K at 120 Hz. But C7 and C8 do support Dolby Vision HDR and can play games at 4K 60Hz with HDR10.

    submitted by /u/MrSid117
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/MrSid117, May 15, 2021
    #1
  2. General Cintron Win User

    DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

    Samsung makes a great TV but no support for Dolby Vision. Made it easy to buy an LG C7 OLED Dolby Vision 55"
  3. 志强董 Win User

    When will Microsoft patch the One X to support Dolby Vision on the 4K Blueray player

    I have a XBOX One X connected to an OLED LG C8. If I use the Netflix app on XBOX One X then the LG will display Dolby Vision. So I know that it is passing. But If I use a 4K Bluray that has Dolby Vision, the player will only output HDR。Blu-ray
    playback is already up to date.
  4. crazydude1965 Win User

    What is the best Smart TV 4k UHD or Premium UHD for gaming (Xbox One X & PS4- PRO) to get on Black Friday 2019?

    I would recomend lg sony oled tvs supporting latest hdr including dolby vision
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

    4K HDR help

    Dolby vision is not 4k it is a software enhancement for the HDR aspect so not having it is not a major issue, but if you like to have all the green checks you need to look for high end tv's that support Dolby Vision like LG Oleds and Vizio Oleds
  6. BUSA1963 Win User

    Dolby vision in the Netflix app

    I have an LG oled c7 and watch netflix trough webOs .

    By doing it this way you should get Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.

    Microsoft will roll out an sofware update for netflix Dolby Vision shortly.

    For the moment Dolby Vision is not supported on the Netflix app via Xbox.

    I hope they also update the blu ray player shortly because there is much more content available on 4k uhd blu ray.
Thema:

Does LG C7/C8(2017/2018 OLEDs) support Dolby Vision HDR for Gaming at 60 Hz? Remember, they...

Loading...
  1. Does LG C7/C8(2017/2018 OLEDs) support Dolby Vision HDR for Gaming at 60 Hz? Remember, they... - Similar Threads - Does 2017 2018

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  8. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  9. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]