Does LG C7/C8(2017/2018 OLEDs) support Dolby Vision HDR for Gaming at 60 Hz? Remember, they...

Discus and support Does LG C7/C8(2017/2018 OLEDs) support Dolby Vision HDR for Gaming at 60 Hz? Remember, they... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title says it all basically. I am talking about Dolby Vision HDR at 60 Hz here. Not 120 Hz. I know HDMI 2.0 can't do 4K at 120 Hz. But C7 and C8 do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrSid117, May 15, 2021.

1. /u/MrSid117
    /u/MrSid117 Guest

Does LG C7/C8(2017/2018 OLEDs) support Dolby Vision HDR for Gaming at 60 Hz? Remember, they...

Title says it all basically. I am talking about Dolby Vision HDR at 60 Hz here. Not 120 Hz. I know HDMI 2.0 can't do 4K at 120 Hz. But C7 and C8 do support Dolby Vision HDR and can play games at 4K 60Hz with HDR10.

submitted by /u/MrSid117
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrSid117, May 15, 2021
  2. General Cintron Win User

DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

Samsung makes a great TV but no support for Dolby Vision. Made it easy to buy an LG C7 OLED Dolby Vision 55"
  3. 志强董 Win User

When will Microsoft patch the One X to support Dolby Vision on the 4K Blueray player

I have a XBOX One X connected to an OLED LG C8. If I use the Netflix app on XBOX One X then the LG will display Dolby Vision. So I know that it is passing. But If I use a 4K Bluray that has Dolby Vision, the player will only output HDR。Blu-ray
    playback is already up to date.
  4. crazydude1965 Win User

What is the best Smart TV 4k UHD or Premium UHD for gaming (Xbox One X & PS4- PRO) to get on Black Friday 2019?

I would recomend lg sony oled tvs supporting latest hdr including dolby vision
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

4K HDR help

Dolby vision is not 4k it is a software enhancement for the HDR aspect so not having it is not a major issue, but if you like to have all the green checks you need to look for high end tv's that support Dolby Vision like LG Oleds and Vizio Oleds
  6. BUSA1963 Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

I have an LG oled c7 and watch netflix trough webOs .

By doing it this way you should get Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.

Microsoft will roll out an sofware update for netflix Dolby Vision shortly.

For the moment Dolby Vision is not supported on the Netflix app via Xbox.

I hope they also update the blu ray player shortly because there is much more content available on 4k uhd blu ray.
Thema:

1. Does LG C7/C8(2017/2018 OLEDs) support Dolby Vision HDR for Gaming at 60 Hz? Remember, they... - Similar Threads - Does 2017 2018

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.: I tried to watch hulu one day, started up the controller and console like normal, was able to open hulu with the buttons but after that all buttons except L3 R3 RT LT stopped working, I've tried...
  5. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  6. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  7. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  8. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  9. Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode: Today I left the Xbox series x in shutdown mode to download forza horizon 5 and I left it for about 6 hours and when I came back I noticed that the Xbox fan was off and when I turned on Xbox...
  10. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...