DOES KINECT 360 Work with XBOX ONE X

Discus and support DOES KINECT 360 Work with XBOX ONE X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm from France, sorry for my english. My son wants to move from XBOX 360 to XBOX ONE X. Does the Kinect 360 works with the last generation xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AviateurVirus27, Dec 25, 2017.

  1. DOES KINECT 360 Work with XBOX ONE X


    Hi, I'm from France, sorry for my english.

    My son wants to move from XBOX 360 to XBOX ONE X. Does the Kinect 360 works with the last generation xbox one x ? What about all kinect games we have ? it seems the kinect for xbox one is not sell anymore ?

    Many Thanks for answers on *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    :)
     
    AviateurVirus27, Dec 25, 2017
    #1
  2. Vizera
    Vizera Guest
    Can Xbox One Kinect be used with the Xbox 360?

    I've been thinking of getting an Xbox 360 for some time now... Does the Xbox One Kinect work with the Xbox 360 itself?
     
    Vizera, Dec 25, 2017
    #2
  3. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    Discontinued Kinect adapter means microsoft lies about compatability

    You failed to include this little tidbit from that link -

    If you plan to use a Kinect sensor with Xbox One X or Xbox One S, you'll need a Kinect Adapter. For details, see
    How to use an Xbox One Kinect Sensor with Xbox One X or Xbox One S.

    Or you can look at this -

    Compatible with everything Xbox One

    Xbox One X | Xbox

    Xbox One accessories work with Xbox One X

    The Xbox One accessories you’ve got now (or have got your eye on) work with Xbox One X *2

    No hassle. Just play.

    *2 - Excludes the Xbox One S stand that works exclusively with the Xbox One S.

    Xbox Kinect Adapter (sold separately) required for Kinect on Xbox One S and Xbox One X.

    I'm not finding where they lied here regarding the compatibility.

    You can voice your feature request here -
    https://xbox.uservoice.com
     
    HAZMAT RADIO, Dec 25, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    DOES KINECT 360 Work with XBOX ONE X

    No. The 360 Kinect and games are not compatible with the Xbox One.
     
    Smwutches, Dec 25, 2017
    #4
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

    Which Kinect games are backward compatible with xbox one x

    No Xbox 360 games that require the Kinect for Xbox 360 sensor are back-compatible. All Xbox One titles that require or use Kinect for Xbox One will work with Xbox One X provided the user has the required Kinect Adapter for Xbox One S/X models.
  6. NathanielLarson Win User

    get a action figure of yourself using Kinect

    [quote user="x24hrs2livex"]
    Does this work for the xbox one kinect? How much does it cost?

    [/quote] No it won't. You need a USB to connect it to your computer and the Xbox one Kinect does not have that. Plus the system requirements say Xbox 360 Kinect or Microsoft Kinect for windows.
  7. ngocphi Win User

    kinect animal

    Do you have an xbox one with kinect ?

    That's is what is needed for that game

    If you have series s or x it won't work

    (Unless you are talking about a 360 title then you need xbox 360 with kinect
  8. Smwutches Win User

    DOES KINECT 360 Work with XBOX ONE X

    No. The 360 Kinect and games are not compatible with the Xbox One.
  9. ArminatorX Win User

    Kinect

    Are you using the Xbox 360 with Kinect, or do you have an Xbox One with Kinect 2?

    Also do you have an original Xbox One with Kinect directly connected to the console, or a Xbox One S or X with a separate Kinect Adapter to connect Kinect to your S or X console?

    If you have an external Kinect adapter for S or X consoles, what color is the light on the adapter?
Thema:

DOES KINECT 360 Work with XBOX ONE X

Loading...
  1. DOES KINECT 360 Work with XBOX ONE X - Similar Threads - DOES KINECT 360

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  10. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]