Does Jade Empire Limited Edition run from CD on Xbox 360s 16gb?

Discus and support Does Jade Empire Limited Edition run from CD on Xbox 360s 16gb? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I only ask because I've tried, and it doesn't run. As far as I can tell via Google it should, but maybe that's talking about the digital edition? Or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZacharyCasey, May 16, 2022.

  1. ZacharyCasey
    ZacharyCasey Guest

    Does Jade Empire Limited Edition run from CD on Xbox 360s 16gb?


    I only ask because I've tried, and it doesn't run. As far as I can tell via Google it should, but maybe that's talking about the digital edition? Or the original game, not the limited edition?

    As far as I can tell from some testing with other OG games, it doesn't run any. Does the HDD need a minimum amount of space? What am I missing here?

    :)
     
    ZacharyCasey, May 16, 2022
    #1
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Does Jade Empire Limited Edition run from CD on Xbox 360s 16gb?

    In order for backwards compatible games to run on a 360, you need an official hard drive (the emulation software is pre-installed on them and can't be downloaded separately) and be connected to the internet.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

    Does Jade Empire Limited Edition run from CD on Xbox 360s 16gb?

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help your game problem.

    Actually, the game is backwards compatible and it should work with the new generation of console. You can check games that are backwards compatible here:

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compa...

    As for the Xbox 360 though, the system does not have updates anymore and it may or may not work anymore depending on the game that you have.

    More information about this here:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/ga....

    And for as long as you have Xbox 360 HDD then it should work but then again it really depends on the game updates so it is not going to be 100% anymore for some original games.

    Hope that helps.
  4. Bradyater Win User

    Jade Empire Limited Edition content

    The limited edition content for Jade Empire, no you cannot buy it in the store. It should have been included with the game by default or made available for purchase. That is the problem.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Jade Empire Limited Edition content

    Okay, you can wait to see if someone else reply to your thread
  6. Bradyater Win User

    Jade Empire Limited Edition content

    You haven't really answered any of the questions I have just restated what I originally asked as an answer to my question. Which was not helpful. I am aware of it being unavailable even to those who have the original disk, seemingly at any rate. At least from what I have found. I don't need any further assistance from you, but maybe someone who knows what they are talking about would be good. Not to be rude but you were not helpful at all.
Thema:

Does Jade Empire Limited Edition run from CD on Xbox 360s 16gb?

Loading...
  1. Does Jade Empire Limited Edition run from CD on Xbox 360s 16gb? - Similar Threads - Does Jade Empire

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]