Does it share account information across platforms?
Discus and support Does it share account information across platforms? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does it share account information across platforms? Thanks! d74069bf-0aa1-473a-9a79-3fbb7e1c8719 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RegardedFan5484, Mar 9, 2018.
Thema:
Does it share account information across platforms?
Loading...
-
Does it share account information across platforms? - Similar Threads - Does share account
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
How does game sharing even work nowadays?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow does game sharing even work nowadays?: Hi, im having problems with playing online multiplayer (especially on Minecraft), i obviously needed to pay some subscription to play with my friends. But i thought that one of my friends, which... -
Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me... -
What to do if game share does not work
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhat to do if game share does not work: What to do if game share does not work for the person that cannot play games from another person’s account? 2bd93914-bd1a-4837-a965-6c5fd61eedf1 -
Xbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth).
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth).: Hello. Share button does work with cable plugged In but when through Bluetooth does not. Yesterday was all OK. And in game after pressing share button, pointer starts to freak out and control... -
Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get... -
I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...
in XBoX AccessibilityI own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...: I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game pass ultimate on PC? aa97a5b6-ea11-41e7-9244-c39b6b88e6b3 -
Does a game code act like a digital copy of the game? If so, does that mean I can share it...
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes a game code act like a digital copy of the game? If so, does that mean I can share it...: Does a game code act like a digital copy of the game? If so, does that mean I can share it with family sharing? If I buy a game with a paper code, then will I be able to download that same game...