Does it notify you?

Discus and support Does it notify you? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying the xbox one live gold trial that is for 14 days. When it expires, will it notify you that you should get a new one? Like, say you're... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WindyClaw513598, Oct 17, 2017.

  1. Does it notify you?


    I am trying the xbox one live gold trial that is for 14 days. When it expires, will it notify you that you should get a new one? Like, say you're playing Call Of Duty but you don't have the live and you want to play multiplayer and it says you can't play
    because you need xbox live gold. Will it do that?

    :)
     
    WindyClaw513598, Oct 17, 2017
    #1
  2. Notify when it is your turn

    I have the same issue, I'm using a Lumia 920 and have push notifications enabled, but my friend Lumia 800 gets the notifications?
     
    CryptoTechies, Oct 17, 2017
    #2
  3. Lovliness1st
    Lovliness1st Guest
    Notify when it is your turn

    I am not being notify when it is my turn. How can I fix this problem.
     
    Lovliness1st, Oct 17, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Does it notify you?

    Yes. If you try to play online without a trial or subscription you will get a message stating that you need gold.
     
    Smwutches, Oct 17, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Does it notify you?

    Yes. If you try to play online without a trial or subscription you will get a message stating that you need gold.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

    Online

    Only time they get a message is when you click to follow a person they are notified and can follow you back if they choose to. Clicking on someone on your Friends list to see their status does not notify them at all.
  7. Cookiez N Cr8am Win User

    Welcome to the new Reach forum!

    True that and it says none on mine... and i know their horrible in my opinion... and how do u unsubscribe to emails... and it has not notified me that you have posted in this forum... i had to come check myself... and if it does notify you where does it
    show up... on my forums or what?
  8. Mikey Mike Jr Win User

    2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?

    Ok thank you hopefully it works ill try it and notify you if it does or doesnt work
  9. Major Wreckus Win User

    June 15th Backwards compatibility for XBOX One preview dashboard?

    Does the system notify you on an invite or do you need to activate anything on the system to get the notification?
Thema:

Does it notify you?

Loading...
  1. Does it notify you? - Similar Threads - Does notify

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]