Does it notify you?

Discus and support Does it notify you? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying the xbox one live gold trial that is for 14 days. When it expires, will it notify you that you should get a new one? Like, say you're... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WindyClaw513598, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Does it notify you?

I am trying the xbox one live gold trial that is for 14 days. When it expires, will it notify you that you should get a new one? Like, say you're playing Call Of Duty but you don't have the live and you want to play multiplayer and it says you can't play
    because you need xbox live gold. Will it do that?

:)

WindyClaw513598, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Notify when it is your turn

I have the same issue, I'm using a Lumia 920 and have push notifications enabled, but my friend Lumia 800 gets the notifications?

CryptoTechies, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Lovliness1st
    Lovliness1st Guest
    Notify when it is your turn

I am not being notify when it is my turn. How can I fix this problem.

Lovliness1st, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Does it notify you?

Yes. If you try to play online without a trial or subscription you will get a message stating that you need gold.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Does it notify you?

Yes. If you try to play online without a trial or subscription you will get a message stating that you need gold.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Only time they get a message is when you click to follow a person they are notified and can follow you back if they choose to. Clicking on someone on your Friends list to see their status does not notify them at all.
  7. Cookiez N Cr8am Win User

Welcome to the new Reach forum!

True that and it says none on mine... and i know their horrible in my opinion... and how do u unsubscribe to emails... and it has not notified me that you have posted in this forum... i had to come check myself... and if it does notify you where does it
    show up... on my forums or what?
  8. Mikey Mike Jr Win User

2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?

Ok thank you hopefully it works ill try it and notify you if it does or doesnt work
  9. Major Wreckus Win User

June 15th Backwards compatibility for XBOX One preview dashboard?

Does the system notify you on an invite or do you need to activate anything on the system to get the notification?
Thema:

Does it notify you?

1. Does it notify you? - Similar Threads - Does notify

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  8. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  9. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  10. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360