Does it notify you?

Discus and support Does it notify you? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying the xbox one live gold trial that is for 14 days. When it expires, will it notify you that you should get a new one? Like, say you're... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WindyClaw513598, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Does it notify you?

I am trying the xbox one live gold trial that is for 14 days. When it expires, will it notify you that you should get a new one? Like, say you're playing Call Of Duty but you don't have the live and you want to play multiplayer and it says you can't play
    because you need xbox live gold. Will it do that?

:)

WindyClaw513598, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Notify when it is your turn

I have the same issue, I'm using a Lumia 920 and have push notifications enabled, but my friend Lumia 800 gets the notifications?

CryptoTechies, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Lovliness1st
    Lovliness1st Guest
    Notify when it is your turn

I am not being notify when it is my turn. How can I fix this problem.

Lovliness1st, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Does it notify you?

Yes. If you try to play online without a trial or subscription you will get a message stating that you need gold.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Does it notify you?

Yes. If you try to play online without a trial or subscription you will get a message stating that you need gold.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Only time they get a message is when you click to follow a person they are notified and can follow you back if they choose to. Clicking on someone on your Friends list to see their status does not notify them at all.
  7. DENAz666 Win User

Achievements not notifying

Hey buddy,

Could just be that your notifications have switched off for some reason. To check, follow these steps:

Access preferences

To open the Preferences screen, do the following:

1.Press the Xbox button to return to Home.

2.Press the Menu button, and then select Settings.

3.In the Console settings column, select Preferences.

Notifications

Choose which pop-up notifications you want to see. You can individually enable or disable the following notifications:

•Messaging

•Party

•Gaming & system

•Sign-in & broadcast

In addition, you can choose to enable or disable all notifications:

1.Press the Xbox button to return to Home.

2.Press the Menu button, and then select Settings.

3.In the Console settings column, select Preferences.

4.Under Notifications, select Show notifications.

Hoppefully that should fix it for you :)

Cheers

Denaz
  8. Cookiez N Cr8am Win User

Welcome to the new Reach forum!

True that and it says none on mine... and i know their horrible in my opinion... and how do u unsubscribe to emails... and it has not notified me that you have posted in this forum... i had to come check myself... and if it does notify you where does it
    show up... on my forums or what?
  9. LegendOfGta Win User

Grand theft auto online modded

Notify R* immediately. Check your bank account at an ATM to see if it reflects you getting a large sum of money. If it does, check your socialclub stats and see if you have a big revenue from "gifted/received" cash. If you can see evidence of this, most
    likely R* will be able to, too, and if they see this before you notify them, chances of you getting banned will be higher than not notifying them first.
Thema:

Does it notify you?

1. Does it notify you? - Similar Threads - Does notify

2. Why when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: Why when I delete a game off my account does it delete off my siblings account also ? *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other *** ace45bcd-7994-4f17-b59d-efa2edb4f694
  3. Networking Issues- Hotspot works, home internet wire/wireless does not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Networking Issues- Hotspot works, home internet wire/wireless does not: My series x has worked fine for a while. In the past week it shut down and would not connect to the internet. When using my phones hotspot it works alright, however when using wired/wireless it...
  4. MY fh4 The display adapter does not support DX12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY fh4 The display adapter does not support DX12: The display adapter does not support DX12 531aa94c-e062-44cc-9b23-fc830da0574a
  5. On Halo Master Chief collection - Physical Disk, XBOX One S - Halo CE does not save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Halo Master Chief collection - Physical Disk, XBOX One S - Halo CE does not save...: On Halo Master Chief collection - Physical Disk, XBOX One S - Halo CE does not save progress, even after completing checkpoints. Even after selecting "Save & Close," it makes me re-start each...
  6. Does anybody know how to dix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know how to dix this?: Basically i was trying to switch to another of my accounts and when i tried it was making me sign in again and when i put all my info all over again i got a screen saying that ”Another user on...
  7. Why does Forza Horizon 5 keeps uninstalling on its own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 5 keeps uninstalling on its own?: Recently i bought Forza Horizon 5 and when i installed it it worked, but the next day i went to play the game said that i should install it. When i already installed it yesterday. And its...
  8. How long does it take when you ordered an Xbox series X to get it shipped to your address?...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take when you ordered an Xbox series X to get it shipped to your address?...: I have ordered the Xbox series X a month ago. I was just curious on how long it will take to get to my post office. I do live overseas so I know it will take a bit longer than usual. My usual...
  9. How long does it take to get notified if you won a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does it take to get notified if you won a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes: I entered a microsoft reawrds sweepstake and i was wondering how long it takes to get notified if you won a prize im confident i didn’t win since the chances are so low and do you get notified if...
  10. Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?: Ahhhh yes, my question. When you create a service order for Microsoft to fetch your faulty device. Do they actually come and fetch or do I have to send it in myself? I understand given the current...