Does It Matter?
Discus and support Does It Matter? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a brand new keyboard & mouse because I'm trying to play Microsoft Flight Simulator (cloud) with mouse & keyboard on my Xbox One but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cerberus x47, Feb 4, 2024.
Thema:
Does It Matter?
Loading...
-
Does It Matter? - Similar Threads - Does Matter
-
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Does NAT type matter on fiberoptic internet?
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes NAT type matter on fiberoptic internet?: Hi, I just switched to ACD. They have TRUE fiber Internet all the way into your house. The speeds are incredible! But......ever since switching, my Xbox constantly goes to "moderate" NAT type... -
Does the TV matter?
in XBoX on WindowsDoes the TV matter?: Hello, I recently got the Xbox Series X because the game I play (Destiny 2) would no longer be compatable with my old console so I am wondering if your TV isnt the newest one will it have me not... -
Does it matter if I got expedited shipping and my package expected date is tomorrow but...
in XBoX on WindowsDoes it matter if I got expedited shipping and my package expected date is tomorrow but...: I ordered an Xbox series S starter bundle the expected date is Tommrow (2 and a half business days) since I ordered. but the order is still pending but I got charged the price. This could be... -
Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?: So for example can a person who has a PAL copy of a game play online with someone that has a NTSC Copy? b0c05c5a-0719-448e-a5bd-5bcafe42faaf -
Why does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or...: Why does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or Bluetooth. Controller firmware is up to date. 6bb322ee-8701-447d-a91d-2423faed3db8 -
Does my Minecraft Transaction ID still matter?
in XBoX AccessibilityDoes my Minecraft Transaction ID still matter?: I have migrated my account some months ago and I just found out about minecraft Transaction ID's. I lost my ID for it but I have my conformation email before I got my ID. I am asking if the ID is...