Does it matter if I got expedited shipping and my package expected date is tomorrow but...

Discus and support Does it matter if I got expedited shipping and my package expected date is tomorrow but... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I ordered an Xbox series S starter bundle the expected date is Tommrow (2 and a half business days) since I ordered. but the order is still pending but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Josh Fantaye, Dec 28, 2023.

  1. Josh Fantaye
    Josh Fantaye Guest

    Does it matter if I got expedited shipping and my package expected date is tomorrow but...


    I ordered an Xbox series S starter bundle the expected date is Tommrow (2 and a half business days) since I ordered. but the order is still pending but I got charged the price. This could be normal but I heard it shouldn’t be pending the day before expected delivery. I have never ordered off Microsoft before so is this normal?

    :)
     
    Josh Fantaye, Dec 28, 2023
    #1
  2. odawg62 Win User

    Does it matter if I got expedited shipping and my package expected date is tomorrow but it’s still pending?

    Hi did you ever receive your order? Did you ever get a shopping email? If so what time of day did you get email! I also made a order and it’s expected to arrive tomorrow but still shows pending.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Does it matter if I got expedited shipping and my package expected date is tomorrow but it’s still pending?

    expedited shipping only increase of shipping speed once it has actually been given to the courier service. So for example if we come in 2 to 3 days instead of five or six, but it does not speed up internal processing at the warehouse or fulfillment center
  4. NameLipsKarem Win User

    Microsoft Store Online Will Take Money On 11/20/13

    Shipping takes a different amount of time depending on how far the package has to go to reach its destination. They're trying to time the ship dates so that no matter where you are, your X1 will show up on the 22nd. This might mean that some people will
    ship tomorrow, and some will ship later next week.

    But who knows, maybe the delivery will be faster than MS expects! I hope they don't ban people who get it early.
  5. Hoover090113 Win User

    Starting to worry a bit.

    did you pay for overnight shipping? if no then theres no guarantee you will get it on the 22nd. its pretty simple, just because they say expected delivery date as the 22nd for anything other than overnight/expedited shipping doesn't mean it will be delivered
    that day. Expedited and overnight shipping takes priority over any other types when it comes to UPS or USPS. Unless you were given a guarantee of the 22nd when you purchased it you can't assume you will in fact get it tomorrow. There are 5000 topics on
    here about this no need to start another one. You either get it tomorrow or you don't its pretty simple.
  6. JWSpeed Win User

    Starting to worry a bit.

    [quote user="Hoover090113"]

    did you pay for overnight shipping? if no then theres no guarantee you will get it on the 22nd. its pretty simple, just because they say expected delivery date as the 22nd for anything other than overnight/expedited shipping doesn't mean it will be delivered
    that day. Expedited and overnight shipping takes priority over any other types when it comes to UPS or USPS. Unless you were given a guarantee of the 22nd when you purchased it you can't assume you will in fact get it tomorrow. There are 5000 topics on
    here about this no need to start another one. You either get it tomorrow or you don't its pretty simple.

    [/quote]That only happens when UPS is very busy. UPS posts on the web site when they can't make the delivery on time. There web site still says guarantee delivery for ground.
Thema:

Does it matter if I got expedited shipping and my package expected date is tomorrow but...

Loading...
  1. Does it matter if I got expedited shipping and my package expected date is tomorrow but... - Similar Threads - Does matter got

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does NAT type matter on fiberoptic internet?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does NAT type matter on fiberoptic internet?: Hi, I just switched to ACD. They have TRUE fiber Internet all the way into your house. The speeds are incredible! But......ever since switching, my Xbox constantly goes to "moderate" NAT type...
  6. Does It Matter?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does It Matter?: I just bought a brand new keyboard & mouse because I'm trying to play Microsoft Flight Simulator (cloud) with mouse & keyboard on my Xbox One but I can't get them to work for the game, nor for any...
  7. Does the TV matter?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does the TV matter?: Hello, I recently got the Xbox Series X because the game I play (Destiny 2) would no longer be compatable with my old console so I am wondering if your TV isnt the newest one will it have me not...
  8. Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?: So for example can a person who has a PAL copy of a game play online with someone that has a NTSC Copy? b0c05c5a-0719-448e-a5bd-5bcafe42faaf
  9. Why does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or...: Why does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or Bluetooth. Controller firmware is up to date. 6bb322ee-8701-447d-a91d-2423faed3db8
  10. Does my Minecraft Transaction ID still matter?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Does my Minecraft Transaction ID still matter?: I have migrated my account some months ago and I just found out about minecraft Transaction ID's. I lost my ID for it but I have my conformation email before I got my ID. I am asking if the ID is...