Does it hurt my Xbox one when I play a game while another game is downloading

Discus and support Does it hurt my Xbox one when I play a game while another game is downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to know please help 95df5957-2756-4109-a24d-e1ec4c307740 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blue Kincaid, Oct 30, 2022.

  1. Blue Kincaid
    Blue Kincaid Guest

    Does it hurt my Xbox one when I play a game while another game is downloading


    I'd like to know please help

    :)
     
    Blue Kincaid, Oct 30, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Does it hurt my Xbox one when I play a game while another game is downloading

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Blue

    Nope, that doesn't hurt the console.
    When you start downloading something and then you start to play. The download speed decrease to avoid performance issues
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Does it hurt my Xbox one when I play a game while another game is downloading

    No but the download will slow down a lot if you do so just like back ground downloads on pc
  4. SoppyDock787623 Win User

    memory storage question

    thanks for answering my stupid questions, learning as I go.

    I have another question: If I downlaod the game to the new HD, when he launches the game does he need to go to my games or can he launch from his normal spot. Does the unit recognize that it is downloaded

    another questions. He has xboxlive but will also play under another name on the local console. does this hurt any of his ranking or make a difference. We are playing Halo 4 together and insted of logging on to his live account he logs into another name on
    the console (not live) we are playing the campaign together.
  5. AuraWolf Win User

    My xbox one is making a loud noise that sounds exactly like a vacuum

    My Xbox One X does the same thing (only when playing certain games) however my Xbox has been perfectly fine.

    I wouldn't worry honestly, however it couldn't hurt to keep an eye on it.
  6. Unknowngamer1st Win User

    Game Pass download speed

    is there another game running while your downloading the game. if there is usually when you play a game while downloading reduced download speed.
Thema:

Does it hurt my Xbox one when I play a game while another game is downloading

Loading...
  1. Does it hurt my Xbox one when I play a game while another game is downloading - Similar Threads - Does hurt play

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]