Does it go against the TOS to GameShare with a friend?

Discus and support Does it go against the TOS to GameShare with a friend? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Just wanted to know if I would be able to GameShare with a friend. But wanted to be sure it doesn't go against the TOS or guidelines.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Raymond Purchase, Jun 10, 2023.

  1. Does it go against the TOS to GameShare with a friend?


    Just wanted to know if I would be able to GameShare with a friend. But wanted to be sure it doesn't go against the TOS or guidelines.

    :)
     
    Raymond Purchase, Jun 10, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Does it go against the TOS to GameShare with a friend?

    It's not recommended to set a console outside of your own home as your Home console. Sharing account information in order to "game share" does violate the code of conduct/terms of service and would put you at risk for being banned.
  3. TesshuAriyama Win User

    Missing games in ready to install

    M3tal I don't gameshare with anyone. If I remember correctly thats against Xbox ToS... plus I wouldn't trust anyone to gameshare.. not even my brother.
  4. choppyseize Win User

    Game sharing not working

    Hello

    Sharing account info is against the Xbox TOS and could result in a ban. Gamesharing is meant for people in the same household. Also, people lose accounts to this all the time or become victims or fraud.
  5. choppyseize Win User

    Year 1 Pass for Ghost Recon Breakpoint not working.

    Hello

    What do you mean by "licence transferring with a friend" Do you mean Gamesharing? Because doing that with people outside of your household isn't allowed and is against the Xbox TOS. People lose accounts to "friends" all the time or become victims of fraud.
    They can even get bans and suspensions for you. It's super risky and has created a lot of problems. Which is why it's not allowed.
  6. Kronic Herba Win User

    Custom themes

    No, it's not against anything. It's not a shocker that your friend got banned, that's against the CoC/ToS
Thema:

Does it go against the TOS to GameShare with a friend?

Loading...
  1. Does it go against the TOS to GameShare with a friend? - Similar Threads - Does against TOS

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?: Can my son play against me online if he does not own the same game on his system? 8ff006b9-eed4-4546-8137-4ec74a09332a