Does it cost anything to send in your Xbox One if it's under warranty?

Discus and support Does it cost anything to send in your Xbox One if it's under warranty? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't find any answers for this question. They sent me a shipping label, but i dunno if that means they'll cover it or not.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brelen Raven, Jul 12, 2020.

  1. Brelen Raven
    Brelen Raven Guest

    Does it cost anything to send in your Xbox One if it's under warranty?


    I can't find any answers for this question. They sent me a shipping label, but i dunno if that means they'll cover it or not.

    :)
     
    Brelen Raven, Jul 12, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Does it cost anything to send in your Xbox One if it's under warranty?

    No. If it's under warranty it does't cost anything.
  3. medium bloke Win User

    Xbox One PSU overheating

    If it is under warranty, you should be able to send it back and get a replacement for free. I would contact support first. If it is under warranty, they should send you a replacement one once they receive the faulty one.

    If it is not under warranty, you could attempt to send it back for repairs, but this may also cost money.
  4. I sh00t back x Win User

    Xbox one x repair

    It shouldn't cost anything if it's still under warranty. When I send my s in to get repaired, it took about 3 weeks to get back.
  5. Zero420override Win User

    My xbox one s is very noisy

    As long as you haven't opened it and it's under warranty you can send it in for repair. Even if it's not under warranty you can still send it in to be repaired for a cost.
  6. eber3 Win User

    Three flashing lights

    That means you have the "Red Ring of Death". Your 360 has overheated and the motherboard is fried. If it is under warranty you can send it in and have it replaced with a reconditioned 360. If it's not under warranty, you could still send it in, but it would
    cost you money, and it would be cheaper to just buy a new one.
Thema:

Does it cost anything to send in your Xbox One if it's under warranty?

Loading...
  1. Does it cost anything to send in your Xbox One if it's under warranty? - Similar Threads - Does cost anything

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Xbox series s does NOT have free upgrade now. In 2025, cost 40 for story and online or 20...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s does NOT have free upgrade now. In 2025, cost 40 for story and online or 20...: Xbox series s does NOT have free upgrade now. In 2025, cost 40 for story and online or 20 for online. Not cool. Why did this change? 30090359-9ceb-4575-9309-d68cdd7b47d7
  8. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  9. Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq: Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost 50ec5ebf-ab9a-486c-8ff0-dcfa8aa7a64e
  10. Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?

    in XboX Insiders
    Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?: Fellow Redditors, I am constantly on the lookout for new and exciting games to play on my PC. With the different versions of Windows available, it can be daunting to find a game that is compatible...