Does Intel Core i5-7600K work with Optiplex 3020

Discus and support Does Intel Core i5-7600K work with Optiplex 3020 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does Intel Core i5-7600K work with Optiplex 3020 my motherboard is Dell 040DD i have intel Core i3-4160 290w 8 gb ram [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Essam Al Ghamdi, Jun 30, 2022.

  1. Does Intel Core i5-7600K work with Optiplex 3020


    Does Intel Core i5-7600K work with Optiplex 3020

    my motherboard is Dell 040DD

    i have intel Core i3-4160

    290w

    8 gb ram
    Does Intel Core i5-7600K work with Optiplex 3020 [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Essam Al Ghamdi, Jun 30, 2022
    #1
  2. Essam Al Ghamdi Win User

    Does Intel Core i5-7600K work with Optiplex 3020

    that's what i was afraid I'm gonna hear. anyway thanks for the help you really can't find that much information on old machine.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Does Intel Core i5-7600K work with Optiplex 3020

    Hi,

    No, unfortunately it's not. The the i3-4160 is a 4th Generation Intel i3 processor. The i7 7600K is a 7th Gen processor. The CPU socket isn't compatible.

    Realistically, the only upgrade path is something like an i7 4770K. There are some issues though. These processors in computing/gaming terms are pretty old. The 4th Gen Intel Core processors date back to 2014 and they won't hold up to well to modern games. Assuming you also have a dedicated graphics card.

    Also, and quite importantly, the 4th gen i7 needs more power than the i3 processor. Knowing OEM PC builds, they generally only provide a Power supply with enough power to run the original specification. There may not be enough wattage in your PSU to even run an i7 4770K and everything else as well.

    Considering how old that machine is, it would work out cheaper to buy a new PC.
  4. Warder209 Win User

    Halo Infinite crashes on launch?

    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GHz 3.79 GHz, Nvidia GeForce 1080, 16 GB RAM,
  5. ManasPatri Win User

    Your computer does not meet the minumum requirements. As a result, you may expreience errors during the game. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

    Is the processor is compatible as showing in minumum requirement Intel i5-4460 ?

    Current Processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Forza horizon 4

    From what you've told me, you're running a Intel G4600 which is a dual core Intel Processor from the 'Kaby Lake' range.

    I don't think your motherboard will support an 8th generation processor, but it will support the 7th gen. The lowest i3 you could have would be a i3 7100. Even then, this is still low end for gaming really. These i3 processors are dual core, most modern
    games now are designed with at least quad core processors in mind.

    An i5 7600k or an i7 7700k would be a much better option.

    Before you go ahead and buy something though, can you provide us with your Motherboard make and model?

    With either the i5 or the i7 the GTX 1050 would become the bottleneck, although you would still get better performance than with the G4600.

    Thanks
Thema:

Does Intel Core i5-7600K work with Optiplex 3020

Loading...
  1. Does Intel Core i5-7600K work with Optiplex 3020 - Similar Threads - Does Intel Core

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]