Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future?

Discus and support Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I mean the current stream to the PC with the companion Xbox app does not allow HDR images, so since I'm not able to test on my own I wonder if the new... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Dec 3, 2019.

  1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

    Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future?


    I mean the current stream to the PC with the companion Xbox app does not allow HDR images, so since I'm not able to test on my own I wonder if the new systems will allow it, since there's phones and other mobile devices with HDR support

    submitted by /u/reforc3
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/reforc3, Dec 3, 2019
    #1
  2. gds1972 Win User

    Xbox One 4k not sure

    Hi

    From a gaming point of view this console does not support 4K (And it is not advertised to support it) but it does support HDR gaming. The 4K support the console offers if for playing UHD blu ray discs and via streaming apps such as Netflix.

    http://www.xbox.com/xbox-one-s?xr=shellnav
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

    Freesync HDR Monitor can't get HDR to enable

    It's possible that it's the HDMI cable. Some of them are not a compatible version to allow you to stream HDR. I'd start with checking that the cable you're using is compatible. In addition to that, check the ports your connected to on the TV, see if
    you get different results with a different port.
  4. onyxishere Win User

    transfer of purchased marketplace games to xbox one

    The Xbox One is not backwards compatible with the 360. However, if you decide to purchase an Xbox 360 console again at some point in the future your games will still be available in your download history.
  5. Ragnarok5000 Win User

    Possible an Idea to play Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One??

    No, Xbox One does not have backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 games, but soon this will change. Microsoft will get a streaming service to play all Xbox & Xbox 360 games in the near future.
  6. Geri M. Win User

    I'm having a problem with HDR on some games that previously were fine.

    Hi DarrenParr,

    We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

    It's really an issue to gaming community. HDR sometime works fine on Windows but not to all games. Compatibility issues with some of the game developers, I guess? Does your HDR also not work if you run these games on a single monitor?

    We recommend you check your monitor and HDMI port. If you're using multiple HDR-enabled monitors to view or run games, try connecting your TV to your PC only and enabling HDR streaming for that monitor.

    We are looking forward to your response.

    We will be glad to follow up and help you.



    Sincerely,



    Moderator

    Microsoft Community
Thema:

Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future?

Loading...
  1. Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future? - Similar Threads - Does HDR compatible

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does auto hdr work on oblivion remastered? Series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Does auto hdr work on oblivion remastered? Series x: I can't seem to get auto hdr to work on this title and I have no idea why. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/Modest_Wraith [link] [comments]