Does Game pass ultimate enable live gold for same account in 360?

Discus and support Does Game pass ultimate enable live gold for same account in 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I get Game pass ultimate for a specific account, does the same account in 360 console enable the live gold subscription? I want to transfer game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lyshon, Apr 26, 2021.

1. lyshon
    lyshon Guest

When I get Game pass ultimate for a specific account, does the same account in 360 console enable the live gold subscription?

I want to transfer game data from 360 to xbox one/series s. For 360 each account is require independent for live gold subscription. Instead of buying live gold for each account, I want to just redeem game pass ultimate code for each account just to perform the game data transfer from 360.

:)

lyshon, Apr 26, 2021
  2. EliteCrossFire1 Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

so you're saying if I purchase a Xbox Live gold membership prepaid card for 12 months while Xbox Live Gold Pass ultimate is enabled it'll convert those 12 months into Xbox Live Gold pass ultimate
  3. Rostom L Win User

xbox live gold to pc game pass conversion

Hi Linus!

The Xbox Live Gold and PC Game Pass subscription are two different subscriptions. Those subscriptions only get converted if you had the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or when you purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate while having those in your account. It only applies to Ultimate because it does include already the Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass , and EA Play.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate - you need an adult to buy this

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Laura, this message appears because your child's account is a child and it is not enable for purchases, in which case you can put your child's account in a Family and enable the purchase of the subscription for their account.

The other way to uprgrade from Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate would be to buy a 25-digit Game Pass Utimate card and redeem it in your child's account, so the time he has of Gold will convert to Ultimate.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I pay for Xbox live gold but my game still won't let me play online

Standard Game Pass and Gold are actually the same price, but standard Game Pass does not give the ability to play online. So if your account shows you have a Game Pass subscription and not Gold (or Game Pass Ultimate), you'd need to purchase Gold or Game Pass Ultimate. You should be able to cancel the Game Pass subscription on the billing site if it's not what you want.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Unable to Play Xbox 360 Games on Live

Thanks, just to double check. Your son has an active game pass ultimate or Live gold subscription in his account?

https://account.microsoft.com/services

I ask this due to most games requires this subscription (Live Gold or ultimate, ultimate includes live gold)

If you already have it. Please double check if you have enabled the required privacy settings to allow multiplayer in your son's account here:

https://account.xbox.com/Settings
Thema:

1. Does Game pass ultimate enable live gold for same account in 360? - Similar Threads - Does Game pass

2. Does Xbox PC Game Pass save game save files on PC Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox PC Game Pass save game save files on PC Game Pass.: If I uninstall my game from my PC, will all the saved game progress be saved to the cloud? And would I be able to recover it after installing the game again. fee4ddad-eb1e-4ba1-a5c9-49879e5f0f50
  3. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  4. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  5. PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go: Hardware: Lenovo Legion Go Firmware: 1.0.2.5 OS: Windows 11 (latest updates as of 12.26.2023 Xbox app: Fully up to date as of 12.26.2024 Other notes: we've rebooted several times,...
  6. Does the ultimate pass include any additional games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the ultimate pass include any additional games?: I intend to buy the pass for my pc (I do not own an Xbox console) but I can't choose between the Pc game pass and the ultimate. First I was wondering if the ultimate offers any games that the pc...
  7. Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?: Hi! I have an Ultimate Pass, and I can play Cloud Gaming. My son wants to play Cloud Gaming. His account is set to the same home XBox as me. But his Online Gaming account still says he needs to...
  8. Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?: Am kind of frustrated that this recurring issue happens, where some selected games are not available for whatever reason to play. Those games simply not on the recently added list, i cant search...
  9. Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play...
  10. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...