Does fps boost for old games decrease input lag?
Discus and support Does fps boost for old games decrease input lag? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is fps boost just a visual upgrade like what some tvs can do with "soap opera effect"? Or will the game engine actually check for controller inputs... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JinnjaSama, Mar 11, 2021.
Thema:
Does fps boost for old games decrease input lag?
Loading...
-
Does fps boost for old games decrease input lag? - Similar Threads - Does fps boost
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
why does my xbox get freezing issues or fps drops only when im playing black ops 6?
in XBoX Games and Appswhy does my xbox get freezing issues or fps drops only when im playing black ops 6?: Sometimes when i play black ops 6 i experience fps drops or freezing issues, i dont really know which of them it is but it is so annoying. It only happens in black ops 6 and i need help with it. I... -
Does xbox series x run at higher fps at 1440p?
in XboX InsidersDoes xbox series x run at higher fps at 1440p?: Cant fint a real answer to this but my question is would the xbox run at higher fps and more stable at 1440p compared to 4k? Will halo or fornite run closer to 120 fps all the time? Because I know... -
I accidentally changes by FPS to 120 and my monitor does not support it. My screen went all...
in XBoX on WindowsI accidentally changes by FPS to 120 and my monitor does not support it. My screen went all...: I accidentally changes by FPS to 120 and my monitor does not support it. My screen went all black and now I cannot change it back, what do I do?? d773dcc1-0ce0-41c0-8089-04140cf53767 -
Does my tv allow 120 fps
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes my tv allow 120 fps: I have a Technika 32G22B-HD/DVD tv the manual doesn’t say if it supports 120hz however after using my laptop on it at 120fps and noticing a difference it seems to support 120hz. however my xbox...