Does Fozra Horizon 4 require xbox live on pc?

Discus and support Does Fozra Horizon 4 require xbox live on pc? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Everytime i launch the game it wont let me continue, it says it cloudn't connect me to xbox live but im playing on PC. Do i need to buy xbox live?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vojtechwx, Oct 11, 2020.

  1. Vojtechwx
    Vojtechwx Guest

    Does Fozra Horizon 4 require xbox live on pc?


    Everytime i launch the game it wont let me continue, it says it cloudn't connect me to xbox live but im playing on PC. Do i need to buy xbox live?

    :)
     
    Vojtechwx, Oct 11, 2020
    #1
  2. [Farscape] Win User

    Does Fozra Horizon 4 require xbox live on pc?

    you dont need live gold for any games on pc.
  3. Edgarour Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Fozra Horizon 4 login issue

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Indi, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    So, you have already an account linked to your steam account, and you want to switch them? Is that right? Have you tried to ask steam to unlink this account, you have no access to?
  5. IndiLa1 Win User

    Fozra Horizon 4 login issue

    Where can I link the account to Steam?
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Fozra Horizon 4 login issue

Thema:

Does Fozra Horizon 4 require xbox live on pc?

Loading...
  1. Does Fozra Horizon 4 require xbox live on pc? - Similar Threads - Does Fozra Horizon

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]