Does false refunding get you banned

Discus and support Does false refunding get you banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey i made a request to refund robux that wasnt granted to my account but it fixed itself am i gonna get banned for false refund or something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matt_522, Jan 4, 2024.

  1. Matt_522
    Matt_522 Guest

    Does false refunding get you banned


    Hey i made a request to refund robux that wasnt granted to my account but it fixed itself am i gonna get banned for false refund or something

    :)
     
    Matt_522, Jan 4, 2024
    #1
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

    Does false refunding get you banned

    My pleasure.

    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

    Does false refunding get you banned

  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

    So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I get banned?

    Enforcement will check and if they find what they say is true then I guess you get banned if what they say is false they may get banned for false accusation
  5. KindGryphon Win User

    Perm Banned

    so, ive been perm banned twice. im jus wondering if i get reported one time such as false report does tht lead to perm ban? or regular banned because last time i got reported once nd got perm banned.
    Also you wont get banned simply because you are reported. All reports are investigated by the enforcement team before a ban/suspension is handed down.

    If anything the person making the false report would be the one getting banned/suspended as abusing the report feature is against the rules.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

    Why wait to give out suspensions

    because the AI they use has gone doolally. most of the bans are incorrect but as they are between 2 and 3 day bans and lots of them you cannot submit a review, about time that enforcement team owned up to the fact that the majority of these bans are false and apologise and potentially refund all the lost time and remove the bans from people records, i know some bans are legit but an overwhelming majority are false due to the AI not working as it should.
Thema:

Does false refunding get you banned

Loading...
  1. Does false refunding get you banned - Similar Threads - Does false refunding

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  10. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...