Does Fallout 1st work with account sharing?

Discus and support Does Fallout 1st work with account sharing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, does the Fallout 1st subscription for Fallout 76 work across multiple accounts? If I'm sharing with a friend and subscribe does he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DreadGrunt, Nov 4, 2020.

  1. DreadGrunt
    DreadGrunt Guest

    Does Fallout 1st work with account sharing?


    As the title says, does the Fallout 1st subscription for Fallout 76 work across multiple accounts? If I'm sharing with a friend and subscribe does he get access to it as well like he does for my Gold subscription?

    :)
     
    DreadGrunt, Nov 4, 2020
    #1
  2. DreadGrunt Win User

    Does Fallout 1st work with account sharing?

    We're roommates and do it to save on money but thank you for the fairly quick answer!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Does Fallout 1st work with account sharing?

    Fallout 1st only works for the person who ordered it. It doesn't work with game sharing/account sharing. You also should not be sharing your account with someone from another household. It is against the terms of use, and could get you banned or suspended
    for doing it.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    Fallout 1st

    fallout 1st is a sub, it will only work with the account that ordered and pays for it. simular to passes in games are account specific only.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

    Purchase of atoms, and subscription to fallout first for Fallout 76 on Microsoft store, no atoms received in game.

    Hello, Doc258. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

    IMPORTANT: Please don't share personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, order numbers, etc.

    As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

    That being said, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

    — Could I know when did you acquire the subscription, recently, or have more than 48 hours passed since the date of purchase?

    — Do you play Fallout 76 on Xbox or PC?

    — Could you share a direct link or a picture of the Fallout 76 subscription you acquired?
    This last question is asked because there is a separate subscription for Xbox and PC players.

    Fallout 1st for Xbox:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/fallout-1st/CFQ7TTC0L4DR/0003

    Fallout 1st for PC:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/fallout-1st-windows/CFQ7TTC0LMC9/0003

    I'll remain attentive to your comments.

    Regards,

    Arturo.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Fallout 1st isn't working.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Please check if the subscription is showing up on your Xbox console, please follow the steps below:

    "Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions."

    Once confirmed, we may need to remove and re-add your account.

    " REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

    ​​​

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

    4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

    ​​​

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    ​​​

    ADD ACCOUNT​​​

    ​​​

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

    3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
Thema:

Does Fallout 1st work with account sharing?

Loading...
  1. Does Fallout 1st work with account sharing? - Similar Threads - Does Fallout 1st

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Why does fallout 4 keep crashing?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does fallout 4 keep crashing?: Why does fallout 4 keep crashing? b787e840-07f3-4394-a379-fbf80b778807