Does factory resetting my xbox 360 automatically update to the most recent dashboard?

Discus and support Does factory resetting my xbox 360 automatically update to the most recent dashboard? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox 360 with an NXE dashboard not too long ago and I want to keep the NXE dashboard after I factory reset. Will my console be updated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jonah Edwards, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Does factory resetting my xbox 360 automatically update to the most recent dashboard?

I purchased an Xbox 360 with an NXE dashboard not too long ago and I want to keep the NXE dashboard after I factory reset. Will my console be updated fully if I do this?

I don’t want to lose my NXE dashboard.

:)

Jonah Edwards, Feb 5, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Does factory resetting my xbox 360 automatically update to the most recent dashboard?

I'm sorry, it is required to download the system updates in order for the console to be able to use all of its features.
  3. Jonah Edwards Win User

Is there any way I can skip past the updates or is it a mandatory thing?
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Jonah. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Yes, the console will prompt you to do the initial setup procedure and it will ask you to download the latest system updates.
  5. DanTchingo Win User

Tekken 6 for xbox 360 can't download and install

I have the same problem. Other games no problem, only tekken 6 on my xbox 360. Factory default network not solve this problem. What does it mean "most recent update"?
  6. Mr UgOtOwN3D Win User

Xbox one Activity feed not working

Last time a recent achievement of mines or friends was posted on the activity feed was back on January 21st ever since then the activity feed doesn't automatically post my recent achievements or my recent friends achievements or challenges neither does the
    xbox one gamerscore leaderboard on the dashboard does not update either. OS version 6.0
Thema:

1. Does factory resetting my xbox 360 automatically update to the most recent dashboard? - Similar Threads - Does factory resetting

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  6. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  7. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  8. Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...: So I can't play any game right now because of error 0x87e50033, and it seems like the only solution for this is a factory reset. If I do this and select "keep the game files", does it keep the...
  9. Does switching from Omega to Delta preview require a factory reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Does switching from Omega to Delta preview require a factory reset?: Been in the insider program for over 4 years and never switched previews but wanna give it a try. However I get the warning that it may cause a factory reset. If it is guaranteed to require a...
  10. Why does it happen when I factory resetted my Xbox one and it slis stuck at 50%

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it happen when I factory resetted my Xbox one and it slis stuck at 50%: So I factory restarted my Xbox one and it stays at 50% and is says for a few hours 2d9eb9c8-e29a-4b3b-a72b-2fe4752baa7f