Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ...

Discus and support Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do each of my children need an xbox live account to play with their friend (from our console to his) in his world on Minecraft?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rrceejay, Jan 28, 2014.

  1. rrceejay
    rrceejay Guest

    Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ...


    Do each of my children need an xbox live account to play with their friend (from our console to his) in his world on Minecraft?

    :)
     
    rrceejay, Jan 28, 2014
    #1
  2. skippyV
    skippyV Guest
    multiple consoles, multiple LIVE accounts, one arcade game

    We have 2 consoles and 2 Xbox Live accounts.

    When we purchase an Arcade game and wish to use multi-player options, do we need to purchase it again for the 2nd player?

    For example: Player-A on console-1 purchases Switchball. Player-B on console-2 wants to play online multi-player with Player-A (even though the consoles/tvs are next to each other). Player-A and Player-B have downloaded their profiles to each others console
    so each one can log into either console.

    So is there a cheapa$$ way to allow them to play online multi-player with only 1 purchase of the Arcade game?
     
    skippyV, Jan 28, 2014
    #2
  3. GerryO'Neill
    GerryO'Neill Guest
    Two Consoles x box one

    I have one xbox one atm, I'm considering getting another and would like to know if we add another console and want to play Fifa or any other multi player game together on each of the consoles would we have to buy two copys of the game to play online with
    each other (in the same household) or do we need two copys of the games (one for each console) and two live accounts ?
     
    GerryO'Neill, Jan 28, 2014
    #3
  4. EVIL Volition Win User

    Sharing one login

    As the other comments have stated, unfortunately each gamer would need their own account. They could play together using the one account on one Xbox console by signing in the other player as a guest. However, this would not be a solution for two separate
    Xboxes.
  5. NathanielLarson Win User

    Playing on XBox Live with friends at local setting...

    I'm a little confused. are you trying to play over xbox live with them on the same console? Or are you trying to play split screen and play with each other locally with no other players other than the ones on your xbox.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Is it possible to play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4. If so, how?

    If you're trying to play just a 2-player mode, Horizon does not support that. Otherwise, you would need gold and would need to be on separate consoles and you can join each others session from the menu in the game.
  7. StonedRanger82 Win User

    Need others to play with

    hi , i have quite a few ppl i play with and can always use another ,feel free to add w/ msg to say which game
  8. bowski477 Win User

    account on other console

    A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
Thema:

Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ...

Loading...
  1. Does each player need a microsoft live account to play with others on other consoles/in other ... - Similar Threads - Does each player

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. I need a guide that tells me what each button and paddle does on my controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a guide that tells me what each button and paddle does on my controller: can you tell me where to go that tells me what my buttons and paddles do on my controller? 43d3d2bf-0f75-49bf-a03a-0687a323e919