Does Dual Booting Ubuntu alongside Windows affect window network drivers?

Discus and support Does Dual Booting Ubuntu alongside Windows affect window network drivers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am dual booting ubuntu (for class) and windows 11 (for personal) on my computer. I usually am able to use xbox services on pc without a problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fletchstud, Nov 23, 2021.

  1. fletchstud
    fletchstud Guest

    Does Dual Booting Ubuntu alongside Windows affect window network drivers?


    I am dual booting ubuntu (for class) and windows 11 (for personal) on my computer. I usually am able to use xbox services on pc without a problem. However, I noticed every time I try to use xbox services on my pc, such as joining a party on xbox live, after dual booting to Ubuntu, I always get the error "Something went wrong with your party". My teredo always seems to be messed up and I haven't found a good solution but to restart multiple times and hope for the best. When this issue occurs, I cant even connect to "support.xbox.com" on a web browser which I find strange.

    Has anyone else ran into this niche issue?

    :)
     
    fletchstud, Nov 23, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

    Does Dual Booting Ubuntu alongside Windows affect window network drivers?

    Hi fletchstud,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your issue and would like to help out. May I ask if you are "restarting" Ubuntu or "shutting down" Ubuntu first when you attempt to switch over to Windows 10?
  3. AhuracMusic Win User

    Online mode was disabled on my Minecraft: Java Edition account, and there's no way to enable it back

    I don't think that would work, I'm playing on Windows 10 or Ubuntu via MultiMC launcher, this is not affected by the Xbox App.
  4. balls inc Win User

    how do i download the xbox app on linux

    Maybe install Windows on a virtual machine?

    So that you don't have to dual-boot Windows
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox wireless controller works with steam but not with Xbox cloud games anymore? (very confusing)

    This is because you are trying to do something you shouldnt

    One steam does not use Windows drivers they have their own which allows them to controller what controllers use what this includes dual sense

    However you really shouldn't since windows native drivers use direct x input your only option roll back the drivers
  6. ngocphi Win User

    ps4 wireless remote controller

    It depends are you downloading or playing fortnite via steam or xbox games for windows 10 and above

    If steam you MUST ask steam for help due to the drivers in steam

    If xbox games for windows sony does not support xbox games for windows or windows

    It only supports steam and ps games on steam

    However you have to get support from ds4win who writes drivers for Sony controllers upto the dual sense controllers
Thema:

Does Dual Booting Ubuntu alongside Windows affect window network drivers?

Loading...
  1. Does Dual Booting Ubuntu alongside Windows affect window network drivers? - Similar Threads - Does Dual Booting

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]