Does DLC for ark bought on xbox app Pc transfer to console?

Discus and support Does DLC for ark bought on xbox app Pc transfer to console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does DLC for ark bought on xbox app Pc transfer to console? 870afa23-d7c8-4453-b964-71436deef521 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NINGA 89345132, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Does DLC for ark bought on xbox app Pc transfer to console?

:)

NINGA 89345132, Jun 5, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

If the game is different for Xbox vs. PC then it should be the same on GamePass. The Xbox version won't load on a PC.
  3. CogTIM Win User

Ark: Survival Evolved Crossplay

Hello Pecete,

Ark Survival Evolved does allow Cross-play with PC and Xbox consoles. I used my PC to host a dedicated server for about 2 months for me and a bunch of friends to play together on our own server. We all connected to the server from our Xbox consoles. Do you
    have the Xbox Console Companion on your PC?

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/console-companion-app

I ran Ark through this program and was able to invite my Xbox friends to it much easier. It also allowed my friends to add the server as a friend and jump in whenever they wanted. If you do not Plan on using the Xbox companion app
    on your PC, you can always host your server and give your Xbox friend the server name and password that you create and they can go in to "Join an Ark" then filter the servers shown to quickly find yours and join it.
  4. JordanNapier1 Win User

error-code-0x80070005 on XBOX app for PC

only when i try to download Ark off of xbox app on pc it fail and error code: 0x80070005 and it's only ark.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Ark Extinction not installing on pc

Hi Owen,

The Microsoft Store has the DLC listed for both Xbox One and PC separately and for some reason they aren't listed together. You'll notice in the Store, in the product details there is a section that says "Available On" and it'll say Xbox One or PC but since
    this is a play anywhere title, ownership of either license should allow you to install it and play on the PC.

What does it say in the Store when you try to download Extinction? I'm going to post the PC version of the DLC and let us know what it says while signed into the correct account that purchased the Explorer's edition

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ark-extinction/9nr0nh9nxpq2?cid=msft_web_chart&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

If for some reason you cannot download the DLC, restart you PC completely and then sign out and then back into the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app on your PC with your account.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why aren't any of my Destiny 2 DLC's working?

If it wa purchased on your brothers account DLC does NOT TRANSFER between platforms

Destiny 2 add-ons cannot be shared or transferred between platforms, including between Destiny 2 on the Microsoft Store and Xbox consoles. For more information, please see our Cross Save FAQ.

Silver will be shared across Microsoft Accounts on any Microsoft platform: Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, the Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app for PC

Game share is only on consol

Keep in mind destiny has a new owner
Thema:

1. Does DLC for ark bought on xbox app Pc transfer to console? - Similar Threads - Does DLC ark

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  6. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  7. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  8. If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?: I want to gift a friend a fortnite DLC add-on via the xbox store from my console, but they are in the EU, while i am US based. If i gift sed friend the DLC, would it be locjed to my region, do...
  9. Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package...: In steam you can delete it but I don't even know if there is one for "pc" from the "microsoft store" thanks. 064e07ea-2678-4c1c-8a4a-6edc4e4f6550
  10. Immortals Fenyx Rising DLC does not show up in Cloud Gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Immortals Fenyx Rising DLC does not show up in Cloud Gaming: Hi, Exactly as the title says. It shows up in download version, but will not show up in Cloud Gaming. Is there a solutions to this? Best cc93464d-92a6-4254-a868-5f821117e3ae