does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

Discus and support does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, i wanted to ask you if there is a free 2 months xbox gift code with discord 1 month 9.99$ nitro because i dont see it in the gifts inventory ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ahmed Beriane, Feb 1, 2023.

1. does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

hello, i wanted to ask you if there is a free 2 months xbox gift code with discord 1 month 9.99$ nitro because i dont see it in the gifts inventory ? and i want to get these 2 months for my lol account.

:)

Ahmed Beriane, Feb 1, 2023
  2. GodDream00 Win User

XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Discord Nitro

HI,

I am not looking for Discord Nitro's XBOX Game pass deal - that has already been available.

What I am looking for are the codes to have 3 months of Discord Nitro that was offered with the ultimate pass.

Thanks
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

Hi In You Xbox, Go until the Play Free in Home, then you go see EA Access/Discord Nitro, Click there and go down to select Discord Nitro, the console go open a Pop Up to you showing a Link with QR Code, get the link and open in your PC to active the Discord
    Nitro.

When you done this, go In your Discord and go in Activity/Rewards to Claim more 3 months of Game Pass to Xbox
  4. AndrewCiastko Win User

Discord Nitro with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

5. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  6. GandraXD Win User

My XBOX Gamepass codes don't work

I think i never had game pass on my account. My friend got 2 codes (3 months and 1 month) with his Discord Nitro and doesn't want them so he gave them to me.
Thema:

does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

1. does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league... - Similar Threads - does discord nitro

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. Why does discord keep telling me to relink my account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does discord keep telling me to relink my account.: For around 2 days I have not been able to use discord on Xbox, I check the server status and they are all running but I’m still have problems, please help. e20de5bc-6fa8-48df-bba9-36ecbbf6e5f5
  4. Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...: It’s just making me do the same thing over and over with no outcome leading towards me using discord on my xbox again. 8aa145d5-0cd1-45c1-80bb-4c7314a33051
  5. Why does my Xbox tell me that my discord is linked but also it's not linked?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox tell me that my discord is linked but also it's not linked?: Why does it keep telling me to re-link? fd5b4c26-3d9e-4895-b44c-6439a3c79b83
  6. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  7. My discord account says it needs to be relinked and when i do that it does nothing can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord account says it needs to be relinked and when i do that it does nothing can...: if anyone could solve this problem i have that would be great. so i am trying to join my friends on discord on xbox and for some reason it says i need to re-link my discord account to my xbox...
  8. Does the Streaming for Discord feature work on 360 games to?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the Streaming for Discord feature work on 360 games to?: I’m just wondering this because I have some 360 games to that I play on my series X as well thank you and have a great day submitted by /u/LankyDisc977698 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox, why does this Discord/Xbox feature not exist?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox, why does this Discord/Xbox feature not exist?: My question is: Why can I not stream my Xbox Series S gameplay directly to Discord while on a Discord Voice Channel connected to the Xbox? I've tried screen sharing my phone when playing remotely...
  10. How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link?: How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link? Neither of us know anything about headsets and Xbox, and this is the first time we've tried using this (I'm on...