Does Dawn of Men coming to play anywhere?

Discus and support Does Dawn of Men coming to play anywhere? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does Dawn of Men coming to play anywhere? Coz it's quite challenging to play with xbox controller. f5fcef11-5629-4aca-bc18-5e9a79ea22d1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jay O., Apr 20, 2020.

  1. Jay O.
    Jay O. Guest

    Does Dawn of Men coming to play anywhere?


    Does Dawn of Men coming to play anywhere? Coz it's quite challenging to play with xbox controller.

    :)
     
    Jay O., Apr 20, 2020
    #1
  2. mistercreeper26 Win User

    Does Dawn of Men coming to play anywhere?

    No it is not listed maybe try keyboard and mouse
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

    Does Dawn of Men coming to play anywhere?

    It's not down to Microsoft ot will be for the developer to implement that. I'd message them directly as the only reason to do it is if there is an apparent demand for it.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

    Does Dawn of Men coming to play anywhere?

    You might contact the developer Madruga Works through the official Dawn of Man website to request this to be added to the Play Anywhere group of games, or to request K/M support for the console version. If you would
    prefer a PC version of the game, it is currently on Steam.

    Here is a current list of Xbox Play Anywhere titles.

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere

    Exteranl Link: Dawn of Man Official Webiste

    http://madrugaworks.com/dawnofman/
  5. Jay O. Win User

    Does Dawn of Men coming to play anywhere?

    yeah, if it supports, that would works too.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

    Does Dawn of Men coming to play anywhere?

    Per the game's entry in the Xbox Store, it is not listed as Xbox Play Anywhere. You may want to reach out to the game's developer to see if the Xbox
    One version supports keyboard/mouse usage.
Thema:

Does Dawn of Men coming to play anywhere?

Loading...
  1. Does Dawn of Men coming to play anywhere? - Similar Threads - Does Dawn Men

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]