Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?

Discus and support Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought hogwarts legacy Xbox one version as soon as it came out. Today I bought an Xbox series x and now know that I have to buy it again for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by susan skinner1, May 25, 2023.

1. Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?

I bought hogwarts legacy Xbox one version as soon as it came out. Today I bought an Xbox series x and now know that I have to buy it again for the series xs. If I get the deluxe edition this time around for my series x will the data from my Xbox one version transfer over?

:)

susan skinner1, May 25, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
  3. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  4. Jason of Oz Win User

How do i pre order hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition for Xbox 1 only options i am finding is for x/s

The Digital Deluxe Edition of Hogwarts Legacy includes Series X/S and original Xbox One versions (Xbox One version to be released in April). It does not exist as a standlone purchase for either platform.

- Jason
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

6. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

Thema:

Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?

1. Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition? - Similar Threads - Does data transfer

2. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  3. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...
  4. why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?: i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try...
  5. Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...: So I can't play any game right now because of error 0x87e50033, and it seems like the only solution for this is a factory reset. If I do this and select "keep the game files", does it keep the...
  6. Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?: For multiple days now I've been getting the message "we can't save more data for this game or app" I have soft/hard reset the Xbox multiple times. I have also deleted the main game I'm trying to...
  7. I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...: They are still there but when I try to load into them it just give me a error message saying "failed to sync world" ive gotten this message before and was able to get past it but I can't with this...
  8. Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...: thanks for nothing like always. Luckily my ps5 doesnt do it. 6a3c4d1f-0766-49c3-ba0b-1d865d852b49
  9. If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...: I want to get a developer account so that i can enable dev mode on my xbox series S. For some reason u have to use a credit card as payment option. my question is if i enter my credit card...
  10. If I remove my account from my xbox series s and readd it does my save data stay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my account from my xbox series s and readd it does my save data stay?: So I'm wondering mostly about 2 things 1 if I remove my account and readd will my save data still be there? 2 I been trying to connect my phone to my console but I can't seem to get it to work...