does company of heroes 3 work on xbox one

Discus and support does company of heroes 3 work on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; does company of heroes 3 console edition work on xbox one , thank you 99133727-0004-4735-81a7-cc006985c1b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ian wilson2, May 31, 2023.

  1. ian wilson2
    ian wilson2 Guest

    does company of heroes 3 work on xbox one


    does company of heroes 3 console edition work on xbox one , thank you

    :)
     
    ian wilson2, May 31, 2023
    #1
  2. Belle B Win User

    does company of heroes 3 work on xbox one

  3. Ronnieee Win User

    Company of heroes 3

    If that is the case, there could be something wrong with your account from the game. How did you delete your data from the game? Did you remove everything?
  4. GuiltyMan96 Win User

    Company of heroes 3

    Thx u very much for u reply

    I don’t have external hard drive.

    I use another account and the game work and I could play but my main account which I buy the game in not working.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

    Company of heroes 3

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help on your game problem.

    Are you using an external hard drive to install the game? If you are using one, please try installing it directly to the console storage and see how it goes. Another thing you can do is to try using a different account and check if it let's you play it or not. If you have another device or console, try playing the game on there just to check where the issue is coming from.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

    THQ files Bankruptcy

    Wonder whats going to be happening with the Company of Heroes servers and more importnatly Company of Heroes 2
Thema:

does company of heroes 3 work on xbox one

Loading...
  1. does company of heroes 3 work on xbox one - Similar Threads - does company heroes

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last...