does company of heroes 3 work on xbox one

Discus and support does company of heroes 3 work on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; does company of heroes 3 console edition work on xbox one , thank you 99133727-0004-4735-81a7-cc006985c1b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ian wilson2, May 31, 2023.

1. ian wilson2
    ian wilson2 Guest

does company of heroes 3 console edition work on xbox one , thank you

:)

ian wilson2, May 31, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

3. Ronnieee Win User

Company of heroes 3

If that is the case, there could be something wrong with your account from the game. How did you delete your data from the game? Did you remove everything?
  4. GuiltyMan96 Win User

Company of heroes 3

Thx u very much for u reply

I don’t have external hard drive.

I use another account and the game work and I could play but my main account which I buy the game in not working.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Company of heroes 3

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your game problem.

Are you using an external hard drive to install the game? If you are using one, please try installing it directly to the console storage and see how it goes. Another thing you can do is to try using a different account and check if it let's you play it or not. If you have another device or console, try playing the game on there just to check where the issue is coming from.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

THQ files Bankruptcy

Wonder whats going to be happening with the Company of Heroes servers and more importnatly Company of Heroes 2
Thema:

1. does company of heroes 3 work on xbox one - Similar Threads - does company heroes

2. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  3. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  4. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  5. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  6. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  7. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  8. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  9. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  10. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last...