Does codes Xbox Live Gold redeem codes have expiration date?

Discus and support Does codes Xbox Live Gold redeem codes have expiration date? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 12months xbox live code gifted to me, but I currently have Gold Ultimate active until next year, does codes have expiration date? Will I be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DigitalMicks, Mar 16, 2022.

1. DigitalMicks
    DigitalMicks Guest

I have a 12months xbox live code gifted to me, but I currently have Gold Ultimate active until next year, does codes have expiration date? Will I be able to redeem the 12months code after my active membership expires?

Please help me clarify

:)

DigitalMicks, Mar 16, 2022
  2. Arielle251 Win User

codice Xbox live gold.

If you have acquired an Xbox Live Gold code, I would check to see what the expiration date says on it. And just make sure to redeem it before the code expires! :)
  3. Oraclea Win User

xbox live redeem code

Hi, in general, you can redeem another Xbox Live Gold code while your current subscription is active, and it will extend your subscription by the number of months for the code- in other words, if your current subscription expires at the end of December 2018
    and you redeem a 12-month code, your subscription would then expire at the end of December 2019. There are a couple potential constraints that might apply, so I'll list them just in case:

-You can't redeem a trial code for Xbox Live Gold while you have a current subscription. You could redeem a trial code if your current subscription expires.

-You can stack up to three years of Xbox Live Gold on one account- you might run into an error if you try to redeem something and it would push the expiration date beyond three years from today. You can check the current expiration date of your subscription
    here: https://account.microsoft.com/services/

Hope that helps!
  4. DigitalMicks Win User

How is it going?
    Thanks for the response, quick question, the code was purchased digitally, its not an actual card, i assume no issues will be happening right, code still doesn't have expiration correct?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi DigitalMicks, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

There is no expiration code for subscriptions. The only codes that have expirations are promotional codes.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you and no expiration still.
Thema:

1. Does codes Xbox Live Gold redeem codes have expiration date? - Similar Threads - Does codes Live

2. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  3. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  4. Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?: I redeem the code on epic and then they gave me the Xbox code and on instructions says go in Microsoft store and select redeem code. That what I did, but it said that I can’t redeem the code in...
  5. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  6. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  8. After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear: I have redeemed my v-bucks card code and the secondary code as well and it does not appear in my account. bf8ea239-f36e-4d65-a4ba-f0ef16d6ce54
  9. Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?: My Mondern Warfare 2 is not letting get into it every time I try it says there was a problem launching your game try launching again if still won't launch Uninstall and reinstall but when I try...
  10. What should I do when I get a x box code from x box and it does not work when I gave it to...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when I get a x box code from x box and it does not work when I gave it to...: I got a $31.99 v-bucks gift card and I put the v-bucks card into the epic games website, it gave me a x box code to put in. I then put the code in my x box store but when I put it in it says it...