Does clearing cache delete Developer Mode?

Discus and support Does clearing cache delete Developer Mode? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Xbox Series S. With Developer Mode. I want to clear Cache. I read to turn off the console. Unplug. And hit power 3 or 4 times. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NetHunter321, Oct 14, 2022.

1. NetHunter321
    NetHunter321 Guest

Hi, I have an Xbox Series S. With Developer Mode. I want to clear Cache. I read to turn off the console. Unplug. And hit power 3 or 4 times. My question is, will clearing the cache delete Developer Mode? I have retroarch. I don’t want to delete games. So, is it safe? To clear cache? Please reply. Thanks

:)

NetHunter321, Oct 14, 2022
  2. NetHunter321 Win User

Hi, thanks for your reply. I’m trying to install an Xbox Live profile. For xbox 360. Gears. On series S. Reinstalling. I read to clear cache. Then sign in. I think retroarch is in the windows store. On dev mode. So, it’s safe? I won’t erase Dev Mode? Thanks again!
  3. NetHunter321 Win User

Hi, thanks for your fast reply. I don’t want to factory reset. I’ll try clearing cache. Then report back.
  4. ngocphi Win User

What are you trying to do as long as you don't factory reset you will be fine

If you are trying to connect online e that why

You can't dev mode is for making games
  5. NetHunter321 Win User

Nevermind. My Profile was correct. Super happy
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello NetHunter321, clearing cache does not erase games, it only deletes temporary files from the console.

To delete some game you have to uninstall manually or do a reset on the console in the mode that deletes all games.

How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. Does clearing cache delete Developer Mode? - Similar Threads - Does clearing cache

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  4. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  5. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  6. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  7. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  8. Email does not exist, but it clearly does.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email does not exist, but it clearly does.: I've been logged out of my xbox and microsoft accounts. Attempting to log back into the account, I'm told the email I've entered does not exist. However, when trying to create a new account with...
  9. I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...: They are still there but when I try to load into them it just give me a error message saying "failed to sync world" ive gotten this message before and was able to get past it but I can't with this...
  10. What does clear local xbox 360 delete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does clear local xbox 360 delete?: i just want to increase my storage and i found this can anyone help me dfe928eb-2df5-4885-a0d4-bd314edb4965