Does Clarity Boost work on the iOS Edge test app?

Discus and support Does Clarity Boost work on the iOS Edge test app? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I also noticed my controller isn’t working on Canary Edge for iOS. Is either on there? submitted by /u/Neggy5 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Neggy5, Nov 29, 2021.

  1. /u/Neggy5
    /u/Neggy5 Guest

    Does Clarity Boost work on the iOS Edge test app?


    I also noticed my controller isn’t working on Canary Edge for iOS. Is either on there?

    submitted by /u/Neggy5
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Neggy5, Nov 29, 2021
    #1
  2. Andrew and Hannah Win User

    Controller Not Being Detected By Edge Broswer

    I have the PowerA Spectra Infinity and I'm also having the same issue. This controller has worked fine for me on Edge Canary, but now all of a sudden it is not being recognised by that browser or even regular Edge, The controller works on my PC, including on Chrome and the Gamepass app, but none of these have the clarity boost mode, so I'm not happy with sticking with those choices.

    I have looked deep within the PowerA website and there is no mention of these controllers needing firmware updates at all.
  3. JordanRnd Win User

    Xcloud gamepass not active

    Yes i use edge and safari, ios have no xcloud app
  4. JoelHansen Win User

    xbox app

    Hi!

    Does the App work on any other device? ie. Android, iOS or PC?
  5. LaidBackIsh x Win User

    Live Streaming

    Yes, I have tested the Livestream feature out. Personally, its a great idea, but you need good internet. You have a 30 second delay to stop boosting and you cannot watch the stream from the YouTube app on ios ( only works on the mobile site, not tried on
    any other smartphones ) You need a minimum of 1 viewer and can only stream for 30 mins so you can let others stream as well. I would definitely recommend it!
  6. MB5656 Win User

    Xbox app does not open in continnum for phones

    why can't the Xbox s app work in continuum mode for windows phone? The app is grayed out and does not go into an desktop version of the app. Why does the Xbox app not work but Instagram, edge, photos, Groove music, and other apps work?
Thema:

Does Clarity Boost work on the iOS Edge test app?

Loading...
  1. Does Clarity Boost work on the iOS Edge test app? - Similar Threads - Does Clarity Boost

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  10. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]