Does Chromebook use sonix technology co., Ltd.?

Discus and support Does Chromebook use sonix technology co., Ltd.? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do they use it for the touch screen chrome and swivel chrome not quite sure if it's the webcam but my webcam I use for my Xbox is no longer working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brooklyn Halo, Dec 4, 2023.

  1. Does Chromebook use sonix technology co., Ltd.?


    Do they use it for the touch screen chrome and swivel chrome not quite sure if it's the webcam but my webcam I use for my Xbox is no longer working stranger than strange it's brand new and has always worked and I find this frustrating

    :)
     
    Brooklyn Halo, Dec 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Hoskayra Win User

    Does Chromebook use sonix technology co., Ltd.?

    Hi Brooklyn, mi nombre es Oskayra and it is a pleasure to answer your question

    It could be a problem with the camera. The best thing would be to take it to a technical service and see what they say.

    Please note that in this public forum we are only players like you trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees.

    I appreciate your understanding and hope the issue is resolved soon.

    Greetings, Oskayra.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Does Chromebook use sonix technology co., Ltd.?

    You would have to ask google, we have no ability to support their product.
  4. DeniqL Win User

    unblocking stuff

  5. BongKaos Win User

    Coins

    As Xbox live does NOT use a coin system..... I think your money is gone. Some games use "in game currency" like FIFA..... A well know game for scamms and cheats. A quick Bing search of "richfly co ltd" brings up a denim jeans company in China........
    so yeah, I think you were conned. Sorry and GOOD LUCK!!!
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Couch co op on Chromebook

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    I apologize but cloud gaming only supports one account and one controller at a time. For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

Does Chromebook use sonix technology co., Ltd.?

Loading...
  1. Does Chromebook use sonix technology co., Ltd.? - Similar Threads - Does Chromebook sonix

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...