Does changing your email address on your account affect your access to Microsoft Flight...

Discus and support Does changing your email address on your account affect your access to Microsoft Flight... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I change the email address associated with my Microsoft Account will I still be able to access Microsoft Flight Simulator? I need to change my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Angela Dunsire, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Does changing your email address on your account affect your access to Microsoft Flight...

If I change the email address associated with my Microsoft Account will I still be able to access Microsoft Flight Simulator?

I need to change my email address but someone mentioned that my Flight SImulator is attached to the email address on my Microsoft account when I purchased it and if I change that email address I'll no longer have access. Is this true?

:)

Angela Dunsire, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Does changing your email address on your account affect your access to Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Angela, If you continue with the account that owns the purchased game, it will continue to access it.

Now if you are going to replace the email of the account that has the game purchased, it will be permanently deleted.

You must continue with the email that has the game purchased.
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Requesting private forum access

And, changing your gamertag will not affect the access, since it is tied instead to your Microsoft Account (the email used).
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Email linked to your Xbox account.

As long as you still have access to this email, you should be able to change/update your email address in your Microsoft account preferences. Have you tried to access your account and edit your email there already?
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Wrong email to get notifications.

6. FreakRoach Win User

XBOX Live GamerTag inactive

Thema:

Does changing your email address on your account affect your access to Microsoft Flight...

1. Does changing your email address on your account affect your access to Microsoft Flight... - Similar Threads - Does changing email

2. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  3. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  4. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...
  5. Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??: I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am trying to set up a payment form for game pass,...
  6. Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?: Is it possible if I get refunded for asking Xbox support about reverting gamertag to previous and change to other one for free? 0a33d492-3da4-4bcd-ba10-38f73a3b3efd
  7. Why does my mouse change colors when i die in PUBG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mouse change colors when i die in PUBG: Whenever I die in PUBG my mouse decides to change colors. It doesn't do it for any other game except PUBG. I have tried reinstalling it, verifying the files and all that stuff, but nothing. I...
  8. Xbox Profile change button does not work and neither do the paddles on the back - Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile change button does not work and neither do the paddles on the back - Xbox...: I have searched everywhere for a solution but have not found any answers. I was playing some games and the controller was working fine the paddles were working and the profile lights were showing...
  9. Does changing emails for an Xbox account take the files (ex. Microsoft Word and PowerPoint)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does changing emails for an Xbox account take the files (ex. Microsoft Word and PowerPoint)...: For years now I've been using an Xbox account that my mother made for me using her email. I've got countless hours and countless dollars spent into many games, but I'm wanting to migrate to my own...
  10. What can i do if someone has my token to my account? does changing password or email do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do if someone has my token to my account? does changing password or email do...: i just want to know if changing password or email do anything 9fa4ae4c-4e13-4fc3-8f1d-f79abcc03f58