Does changing emails log you out from minecraft at all devices?

Discus and support Does changing emails log you out from minecraft at all devices? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft account was recently compromised and I've changed pretty much everything. Including password and email. I want to confirm something, when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by This None, Jan 28, 2023.

1. This None
    This None Guest

My Microsoft account was recently compromised and I've changed pretty much everything. Including password and email. I want to confirm something, when the email is changed, does minecraft log you out from all devices? (I've done the sign out from everything as well)

:)

This None, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello This, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

If you chose the option to log out from all devices then it may have logged you out of Minecraft as well. If this is the case then it will force a password request on the other devices.

However, to be sure I'd recommend contacting Mojang for more information on that. https://help.minecraft.net
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hacker log into my account in in-game client, how to log him off?

Hello Stas Noob,

We appreciate for your prompt reply and apology for not understanding your question.

To avoid any privacy or security breach to your data, changes to Microsoft accounts are all automatically handled and validated. We don't have manual access to any Microsoft account or can make any changes.

Was it your Minecraft account that the hacker has still access from a different server?

To help you log out of your Minecraft account from all devices, you need to open the browser and log in to your Microsoft account first. Then, go to the option where the Minecraft account is visible. Following that, click on the three dots next to the account and select “Sign out of all devices”. This will log you out of your Minecraft account from all devices.

Kindly give those a shot and let us know if it works.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

Account hacked

How does he cancel all your security request updates? I also don't believe it takes 30 days to update.

If it's the same email and password you use on all those accounts the first thing you need to do is SECURE THE EMAIL ACCOUNT
    change the password and the recovery info there. Turn on 2 Factor Authentication. (Do this on all accounts). This will stop him from getting back in (MAKE SURE YOU TELL IT TO LOG OUT ALL CONNECTED DEVICES).

If you're still able to get in to the Xbox account log in and change the password and update any security info, again enable 2 Factor Authentication, again log out all connections, this will force him to try and reconnect.

You will want to do the same steps on all your accounts.

Never share your info with anyone.
  5. SucreCanelle Win User

Configuration of Microsoft does not allowd to play on Realms

Thanks so much for your naswer.

What I mean by unlocked is allowed ;-)

It does not work yet. We have done this before. There is something confusing. He's playing on Minecraft. He does not need to sing in to play this. I suppose you mean log in and out from Microsoft account? Because if he's not logged in Microsoft account he
    still can play... Hope this is not too confusing....

So he logs in using the browser and logging in and out from his account... ? When you mean log out and in from his device (a tablet) wich app should he loog in and out?

Thanks again
  6. YohaanPatel Win User

Unsuccessful login

To be secure you must keep changing your password on a monthly basis and by doing so all devices will get signed out. if there is a successful login you will get an email saying that someone logged in so as of now you have nothing to worry about.
Thema:

1. Does changing emails log you out from minecraft at all devices? - Similar Threads - Does changing emails

2. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  3. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  4. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...
  5. Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??: I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am trying to set up a payment form for game pass,...
  6. Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?: Is it possible if I get refunded for asking Xbox support about reverting gamertag to previous and change to other one for free? 0a33d492-3da4-4bcd-ba10-38f73a3b3efd
  7. Why does my mouse change colors when i die in PUBG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mouse change colors when i die in PUBG: Whenever I die in PUBG my mouse decides to change colors. It doesn't do it for any other game except PUBG. I have tried reinstalling it, verifying the files and all that stuff, but nothing. I...
  8. Xbox Profile change button does not work and neither do the paddles on the back - Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile change button does not work and neither do the paddles on the back - Xbox...: I have searched everywhere for a solution but have not found any answers. I was playing some games and the controller was working fine the paddles were working and the profile lights were showing...
  9. Does changing emails for an Xbox account take the files (ex. Microsoft Word and PowerPoint)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does changing emails for an Xbox account take the files (ex. Microsoft Word and PowerPoint)...: For years now I've been using an Xbox account that my mother made for me using her email. I've got countless hours and countless dollars spent into many games, but I'm wanting to migrate to my own...
  10. What can i do if someone has my token to my account? does changing password or email do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do if someone has my token to my account? does changing password or email do...: i just want to know if changing password or email do anything 9fa4ae4c-4e13-4fc3-8f1d-f79abcc03f58