Does Captures Take Up Space?

Discus and support Does Captures Take Up Space? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a lot of photos and videos from my games and i wanted to know do they take up a lot of space?? I have been downloading them to onedrive.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gmjones97, Jan 18, 2019.

  1. Gmjones97
    Gmjones97 Guest

    Does Captures Take Up Space?


    i have a lot of photos and videos from my games and i wanted to know do they take up a lot of space?? I have been downloading them to onedrive.

    :)
     
    Gmjones97, Jan 18, 2019
    #1
  2. FAKIR101 Win User

    Does Captures Take Up Space?

    i feel like i have so many captures and videos and it never seems to matter in terms of my space
  3. Omega Chefe Win User

    Does Captures Take Up Space?

    Hi Gmjones97.

    How are you?

    So, I have the same problem.

    I have bought an External Storage to salve my games, captures and video captures. Also, I use the Windows Xbox App to download these captures and put on my computer.

    To get it from your computer go do Windows Xbox App >> Captures >> Xbox Live

    I hope this helps you out.

    Best regards.
  4. eduscxbox Win User

    Does Captures Take Up Space?

    Yes. They take up space. You can try to upload to onedrive and then remove it from your console. That way it won't take any space locally, only on onedrive.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Does Captures Take Up Space?

    There is a limited amount of space for captures and when reached it will ask you to create space by deleting
  6. XBF George L Win User

    Does Captures Take Up Space?

    Hello!

    Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. I understand you're curious about the amount of space you have for game clips and captures. You can check the amount of storage available for OneDrive at
    OneDrive site. There is also a limited amount of space on Xbox Live servers and locally available the console will let you know if you start to get close to any limits and now when certain
    gameclips have gone a long amount of time with no views or activity they may be deleted automatically.
Thema:

Does Captures Take Up Space?

Loading...
  1. Does Captures Take Up Space? - Similar Threads - Does Captures Space

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023): I am trying to record clips of Starfield with my voice commentary being recorded but it does not appear to work. The video is recording fine, the in-game audio is recording fine, but my voice is...
  9. Captures won't transfer to usb. And after trimming a video, the preview option does not work.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Captures won't transfer to usb. And after trimming a video, the preview option does not work.: i have formatted my usb twice. When i transfer my captures its not there. The app on Xbox that shows all usbs keeps saying i need to sign in, even though I already am. After trimming a video id...
  10. Why does my mic in game capture only work after turning it on during a manual recording.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my mic in game capture only work after turning it on during a manual recording.: I've been using the XBOX game bar to capture video game clips of me and my friends. Usually it would only pick up audio from discord and from the game I play (rocket league). My own audio is not...