Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Discus and support Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought xbox gamepass and after i bought it, it imedieatley canceled my xbox live subscription if I cancel the xbox gamepass before this month ends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oofoofyey, Jul 22, 2019.

  1. Oofoofyey
    Oofoofyey Guest

    Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?


    I bought xbox gamepass and after i bought it, it imedieatley canceled my xbox live subscription if I cancel the xbox gamepass before this month ends will i get my xbox live subscription back? If I dont, is there any way that I can get a refund on my xbox
    live? Or what if I refund it to the store I bought it from. Thank you to who ever takes the time to help me.

    :)
     
    Oofoofyey, Jul 22, 2019
    #1
  2. Simple OJ Win User

    Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

    Canceling your Xbox GamePass will not delete your Xbox Live Subscription. They are two different subscription services.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

    Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

    Hi Oofoofyey,

    Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. If you've upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ulitmate, this gives you a bundled subscription to Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass in one; however, if you didn't intend to upgrade to this service, it would be
    best to go ahead and
    request a call back from Xbox Support
    so that they can assist you in getting your subscriptions set the exact way that you wish and direct you on

    how to request a refund
    if necessary. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to directly assist with billing and subscription issues.

    Try this:

    • Log into Support.Xbox.com
    • Scroll down, Click on
      Contact Us

    • Step 2 : Select a Category, then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue/Topic
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Call me back or chat with Xbox Support

    If you do not see the selection that you wish to use for contact, then switch topics until it becomes available.

    Hope this helps out a bit more!
  4. Oofoofyey Win User

    Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

    Also I need to mention that I still have the benefits for gold, and can play online. i also bought the gamepass that was on sale for a dollar, is it a regular gamepass or a ultimate?
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

    I would check here to make sure which subscriptions you have HTTPS://account.microsoft.com/services

    If Game Pass has cancelled your Xbox Live, you may have subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. MDG o CROWN o Win User

    Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

    Hello,
    an xbox code cannot be reimbursed in any way as much as physical in the store as digital
Thema:

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Loading...
  1. Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription? - Similar Threads - Does canceling regular

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]