does buying from aaron's oe rent-a-center mean i wont have a valid warranty?

Discus and support does buying from aaron's oe rent-a-center mean i wont have a valid warranty? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i purchased a brand-new unopened series X from Aaron's, when I went to register it on my account, it shows that the warranty expired on August 28,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoonBoi, Feb 12, 2023.

1. JoonBoi
    JoonBoi Guest

i purchased a brand-new unopened series X from Aaron's, when I went to register it on my account, it shows that the warranty expired on August 28, 2023, however I purchased on December 24, 2022... is this ALWAYS the case when buying from a rent-to-own retailer?

:)

JoonBoi, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JoonBoi, this happens because Microsoft doesn't know when a piece of equipment is sold, so you can update your system warranty by following the procedures in the link below.

Update your warranty with your proof-of-purchase

https://support.microsoft.com>/en-us/topic/u...
  3. MaximumExtreme Win User

Who thinks the decision I made was a good one?

That a good decision. Aarons is just like Rent a Center. If it help out your budget then you made the right decision.
  4. DrumBones85 Win User

Rumors about using an intercooler.

Thanks for the answers I feel better because I know someone who is having to use a new inter cooler built for the slim because the console they got for Christmas came from a Rent to Own center called Aaron's the internal fan is pretty much broken the people
    or person who had it before didn't take care of it and burned out the motor for the fan before it was repossessed so the console was overheating after three minutes of use and the people at the rental center wanted to have the console opened up at a local
    repair shop instead of having MS do it for money reasons and my friend knows that this will definitely void the warranty and possible get the console banned because as far as the store is concerned the repair doesn't have to be done by a licensed repair shop.
  5. Elohmn Win User

Game Stop and Microsoft

Try buying a $500 HDTV from a Rent a Center, you'll end up paying close to $2,000.
  6. Oliver L Win User

Xbox One advanced replacement (Optical Drive Error) -> US Import in Europe(Germany)

Hi,

i had a similar problem with a DLSR Camera i buyed in from the UK with the delivering country Germany.

I had the full 1 year warranty for this product, but bound to the warranty limitations and the support in the country i have buyed it.

This means, i had to send it to the support in UK although a service exists in Germany.

You have ordered your X1 in the USA so the warraty limitations and terms & conditions from the USA are valid for you.
Thema:

1. does buying from aaron's oe rent-a-center mean i wont have a valid warranty? - Similar Threads - does buying aaron's

2. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  3. Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...: Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game? ec30415a-3462-4030-8512-f2aea3cf704c
  4. Why does my Series S force me to buy the game pass before playing Ubisoft games (trivial...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Series S force me to buy the game pass before playing Ubisoft games (trivial...: I have owned these Ubisoft games for at least a year and have played online with friends without any issues, but now when I launch them and go to start an online game it brings up the game pass...
  5. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0
  6. Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...: I'm asking that question cuz that's happening to me 8dff1bd1-3902-494d-a391-09d0ba0ca34f
  7. Why does my Xbox one say I have to buy game pass for R6 Siege even though I have a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox one say I have to buy game pass for R6 Siege even though I have a disc: Every time I try to play rainbow six siege it tells me I have to buy Ubisoft plus or game pass even though I have a disc and when it does give me the option to install it, it says installation...
  8. Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account): I have already purchased Minecraft. I am absolutely peeved because when I went to sign back into the account I bought the game on it was making me buy the game all over again...
  9. Why does the minecraft launcher tell me to buy minecraft java edition despite already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the minecraft launcher tell me to buy minecraft java edition despite already...: I bought Minecraft java edition for Windows 10 a while ago. I stopped playing for a few months and when I came back, the main screen told me to buy Minecraft java edition again. I have migrated my...
  10. Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one?: Hi! I bought the GTA bundle a few months back, mainly because it had Vice City in it. GTAV was just a bonus pretty much. But it won't play, tells me I don't own it. Says i remotely installed it...