Does buying a Series X on the Microsoft store not count for Microsoft Rewards Points?

Discus and support Does buying a Series X on the Microsoft store not count for Microsoft Rewards Points? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought the new console on preorder day. After fully paying for it I still don't see any points added to my account. I was signed into my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Corrosive Fear, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Does buying a Series X on the Microsoft store not count for Microsoft Rewards Points?

I bought the new console on preorder day. After fully paying for it I still don't see any points added to my account. I was signed into my Microsoft account when I bought the system directly on the Microsoft store. Nothing in the terms and conditions for
    the rewards program excludes a large purchase like a console so why don't I receive any points?

:)

Corrosive Fear, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Richard Koco Win User

Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?

Hi Gerardo, thank you for your reply!

Does that mean that using points on Microsoft Rewards counts as purchase in Microsoft Store? So if I want to buy Ancient Coins I have to buy them through the game on steam therefore I can't use my Microsoft Rewards points to buy them right?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Regards,
    Richard.
  3. VinOth_VingO - வ஠Win User

points rewards buy game not working

Hi,

• Rewards app and points offers are available only on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles.
    • Buying items from the Microsoft Store on Xbox or searching on Bing.com may not earn points in all countries or regions.
    Still If you have any problems with the Microsoft Rewards app, or with earning points or redeeming them for rewards, go to Microsoft Rewards support

https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013
  4. NavyKid1989 Win User

Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app

So the quest says purchase the KH3 DLC Re Mind after activating the quest card in the Microsoft Rewards App to gain an additional 1500 points. There are two versions of the DLC one is just the DLC and the other has a SPECIAL concert video added on. Does
    buying the Version with the concert video count towards the Quest in Microsoft Rewards App?
  5. Lt Farty Pants Win User

Do physical purchases earn microsoft rewards?

Someone I know pre ordered their Series X through Microsoft and said he got 499 Rewards points for it.
  6. jockel142 Win User

keine Gutschriften

I buy Games at the official Microsoft/Xbox Store, but i dont take Points at the Reward Programm.

Why not? Im on VIP-Level 1 and have Gold (2% Reward-Points)
Thema:

Does buying a Series X on the Microsoft store not count for Microsoft Rewards Points?

1. Does buying a Series X on the Microsoft store not count for Microsoft Rewards Points? - Similar Threads - Does buying Series

2. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  3. Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...: Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game? ec30415a-3462-4030-8512-f2aea3cf704c
  4. Why does my Series S force me to buy the game pass before playing Ubisoft games (trivial...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Series S force me to buy the game pass before playing Ubisoft games (trivial...: I have owned these Ubisoft games for at least a year and have played online with friends without any issues, but now when I launch them and go to start an online game it brings up the game pass...
  5. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0
  6. Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...: I'm asking that question cuz that's happening to me 8dff1bd1-3902-494d-a391-09d0ba0ca34f
  7. Why does my Xbox one say I have to buy game pass for R6 Siege even though I have a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox one say I have to buy game pass for R6 Siege even though I have a disc: Every time I try to play rainbow six siege it tells me I have to buy Ubisoft plus or game pass even though I have a disc and when it does give me the option to install it, it says installation...
  8. Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account): I have already purchased Minecraft. I am absolutely peeved because when I went to sign back into the account I bought the game on it was making me buy the game all over again...
  9. Why does the minecraft launcher tell me to buy minecraft java edition despite already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the minecraft launcher tell me to buy minecraft java edition despite already...: I bought Minecraft java edition for Windows 10 a while ago. I stopped playing for a few months and when I came back, the main screen told me to buy Minecraft java edition again. I have migrated my...
  10. Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one?: Hi! I bought the GTA bundle a few months back, mainly because it had Vice City in it. GTAV was just a bonus pretty much. But it won't play, tells me I don't own it. Says i remotely installed it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does the assasin creed bundle count towards ms rewards quest for 6000 points