Does blocking, then unblocking a friend who follows you remove them as a follower?

Discus and support Does blocking, then unblocking a friend who follows you remove them as a follower? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently blocked a friend and then quickly unblocked them and now they are no longer following me? Is that because they got blocked and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE GRiMM ONE, Apr 12, 2020.

  1. Does blocking, then unblocking a friend who follows you remove them as a follower?


    I recently blocked a friend and then quickly unblocked them and now they are no longer following me? Is that because they got blocked and it automatically removes them as a follower or is the only way for them to unfollow?

    :)
     
    THE GRiMM ONE, Apr 12, 2020
    #1
  2. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

    Does blocking, then unblocking a friend who follows you remove them as a follower?

    You can unfollow someone my clicking on their profile but I can confirm that with you blocking them it made them unfollow you. I've had a friend block me recently over a disagreement and he no longer appears on my friends list after he blocked me.
  3. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

    I can't remove some of my followers

    its up to them if they want to remove you only to get rid of follower is block and unblock them
  4. Casyle Win User

    Followers question

    You CAN forcibly remove followers! Just temporarily block someone then unblock 'em. When you block someone you're removed from their friend's list too!
  5. eviltedi Win User

    Any way to stop a follower from following?

    This needs to be changed, having to block and unblock someone for following you is ridiculous, I picked a couple of poor losers following me after beating them in BF, they were just being silly in game, what they did was not worthy of a block, but they were
    players I did not want following me, a simple remove follower would do, I follow no one at all, expect my friends.
  6. medium bloke Win User

    Delete Followers?

    Hi! I believe if you 'block' a person, they are removed from being a follower. You can unblock them again if you like.
Thema:

Does blocking, then unblocking a friend who follows you remove them as a follower?

Loading...
  1. Does blocking, then unblocking a friend who follows you remove them as a follower? - Similar Threads - Does blocking unblocking

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. What does it mean when my xbox series s power button blocks rapidly in a series of 2 blinks?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean when my xbox series s power button blocks rapidly in a series of 2 blinks?: My xbox series s power button started blinking 2 times at a time after I turned it off. I'm worried something I wrong with my xbox. What does it mean and how do I fix it?...
  9. "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges."

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges.": i keep getting this message in forza horizon 5 and i already tried changing my xbox privacy settings and it still doesn't work. how do i fix this? 27bdb4d9-420a-4297-9039-cc6e1831d0b6
  10. Why does it say party chat is blocked when I try to join a party

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say party chat is blocked when I try to join a party: I was just in a party at 5am and now it says party chat is blocked 1cde700d-56af-40d8-8c86-1bea77ff808d