Does Bingo support really exist?

Discus and support Does Bingo support really exist? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The gap between dobs and Microsoft bingo acknowledgement is growing AGAIN. There is at least a 4 second gap and many times much more. Please fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DobberJo3737, Jan 10, 2018.

  1. DobberJo3737
    DobberJo3737 Guest

    Does Bingo support really exist?


    The gap between dobs and Microsoft bingo acknowledgement is growing AGAIN. There is at least a 4 second gap and many times much more. Please fix this game. Perhaps you should put the solitaire people on it, that game never fails.

    :)
     
    DobberJo3737, Jan 10, 2018
    #1
  2. Am2Misu
    Am2Misu Guest
    There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server.

    "There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened."

    how long does this problem last?
     
    Am2Misu, Jan 10, 2018
    #2
  3. Trouble connecting with Microsoft Bingo on XBox

    I am getting the following message when I try to log in to Microsoft Bingo again.. Why does this happen on a regular basis. This is the only game that it does this on.

    There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened..
     
    PertDoughnut819, Jan 10, 2018
    #3
  4. DabishTheBald Win User

    Kinect adapter (free)

    I finally used text support, could,not use call back since my pone number apparently does not exist. Half an hour wait in the queue and then bingo - sorted, I shall get my adapter
  5. VibroPlex Win User

    Does the account really exist?

    Not all taken gamertags appear when you send a friend request to the gamertag. Until a gamertag is released by the original user, it is not available, even if their subscription lapses.
  6. Known as Rotten Win User

    Does the account really exist?

    I believe nametag tie into windows live I'D's so, if anyone who has taken this name it'll be unavailable.
  7. Requiem Eclypse Win User

    Xbox support does not exist.

    I tried asking for a specialist and it again came up with the check recent purchases list and the AI chat
  8. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

    Xbox support does not exist.

    Hai Requiem,

    .So I just went through everything and from my understanding if you need live support when you fill out the contact us page you need to ask for a specialist, because if live support doesn't come up the community gamers will connect you with a live Microsoft agent and that should do it for that and about the loop you ask support about that and you should get more info or a solution, have a good day or night ✨

    Xbox Support

    If this helped you in any way please rate yes or no Below and thank you ✌🏻♥️

    Brian O.
Thema:

Does Bingo support really exist?

Loading...
  1. Does Bingo support really exist? - Similar Threads - Does Bingo support

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]