Does battery plays a important role in performance?

Discus and support Does battery plays a important role in performance? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, i own a hp omen 16 (2021 model). i used to put the laptop on charge for the whole day and do my websurfing, gaming at any time but when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by fauxtank gaming, Jul 28, 2023.

  1. Does battery plays a important role in performance?


    Hey,

    i own a hp omen 16 (2021 model). i used to put the laptop on charge for the whole day and do my websurfing, gaming at any time but when i started putting it on charge only when i wanted to game or wanted to charge the battery, the pc performance boosted at another level. earlier the battery without charger used to drain battery from 100 to 0 in 1 hr but now it take 5-6 hrs on medium battery performance. what are your opinions on what to do with this battery issue?

    :)
     
    fauxtank gaming, Jul 28, 2023
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    Does battery plays a important role in performance?

    Hello Fauxtank, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

    Not a Microsoft employee.

    Laptops peak performance is reached when you have connected it to the charger. When on battery, your laptop tries to use less CPU and GPU resources in order to improve the amount of time you can use it.

    When gaming, the battery is drained quickly because games consume a lot of resources. So it’s normal if your battery lasts less than expected when gaming vs. when you only do web surfing or something else less power demanding.

    If you change the power consumption plans via Windows settings, this is going to affect how much your battery last as well.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

    Does battery plays a important role in performance?

    gaming laptops are designed for power efficiency, i repair them daily for a big company.

    HP set the performance lower when running on battery as the battery in a gaming laptop is for light work only, they are meant to be plugged in for gaming.
  4. voteDC Win User

    Why is mass effect even considered a RPG?

    I play the role of John Marston in Red Dead: Redemption but that doesn't make it a role playing game.

    -

    When playing Web of Shadows I assume the role of Spider-Man but that doesn't make it an RPG either.

    -

    My point is that just because you assume the role of a character in a game does not mean that game is a role playing one.
  5. Muhammadsajid7 Win User

    2011 Raptor sounds bad!!! (FH4)😫😭

    There is an important role for the most popular online at any point
  6. IGhostI v1 Win User

    Damn it!!!!

    I dunno if your batteries played a role in the controller issue. But I did notice the Duracell batteries that came with my controller died rather quick. Switched it out with some Rayovac and haven't had a problem since. As for your Kinect issue I am thinking
    it could be faulty wiring.
Thema:

Does battery plays a important role in performance?

Loading...
  1. Does battery plays a important role in performance? - Similar Threads - Does battery plays

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)...
  8. Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is...: Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is are okay on the medium battery level is this are issue or it is are normal? Yours sincerely Jevgeni...
  9. Does the new series X use the same battery packs as Xbox s

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new series X use the same battery packs as Xbox s: Does the new series X use the same battery packs as Xbox s c1583bca-08a0-42d7-b7d4-84b92b6cd2c5
  10. Does the xbox one not have the UI to show the animated battery?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the xbox one not have the UI to show the animated battery?: I recently received my xbox rechargeable battery pack for the series X controller but my actual console is Xbox One. When I plug it in it just says plugged in with a lightning bolt but I have no...