Does Back 4 Blood include Denuvo Anti-Tamper?

Discus and support Does Back 4 Blood include Denuvo Anti-Tamper? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, As noticed by multiple gaming media outlets, Back 4 Blood includes Denuvo Anti-Tamper as 3rd party DRM on Steam. Back 4 Blood on Steam... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NEKO GUNNER, Nov 7, 2021.

  1. NEKO GUNNER
    NEKO GUNNER Guest

    Does Back 4 Blood include Denuvo Anti-Tamper?


    Hi there,

    As noticed by multiple gaming media outlets, Back 4 Blood includes Denuvo Anti-Tamper as 3rd party DRM on Steam.

    Back 4 Blood on Steam (steampowered.com)

    Can anyone confirm if Back 4 Blood on the windows store / Game Pass for PC includes Denuvo Anti-Tamper or not? It is not listed or mentioned on the Xbox store page. If it is, the store listing needs to be updated. Especially since Denuvo has been proven to not only have significant negative impacts on system performance, but also reduces SSD hardware life as well.

    Denuvo - Wikipedia

    :)
     
    NEKO GUNNER, Nov 7, 2021
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    Does Back 4 Blood include Denuvo Anti-Tamper?

    It's a good question.

    given that Microsoft Store games are significantly more locked down that Steam ones, my gut feeling is that it isn't included and this is possibly why the game is crashing at the anti-cheat screen for so many.

    Whilst this isn't a definitive answer, the PCGamingWiki page only lists STeam as needing Denuvo:

    https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Back_4_Blood
  3. SammyVS Win User

    Does Back 4 Blood include Denuvo Anti-Tamper?

  4. NEKO GUNNER Win User

    Does Back 4 Blood include Denuvo Anti-Tamper?

    It appears as though it does NOT. Instead the windows store version has Easy Anti-cheat.

    "Thank you much for patiently waiting. I appreciate your interest in playing the game in a secure gaming environment. Allow me to provide additional information regarding your inquiry on the Back 4 Blood Microsoft Store version for the PC console.



    Please be informed that the game utilizes Easy Anti-Cheat instead of Denuvo.



    If there is anything else I can do to assist you, don't hesitate to contact me again with a new ticket, and I will gladly help you."
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Does Back 4 Blood include Denuvo Anti-Tamper?

    No one here has that information, you would have to contact the game developers to ask them
  6. NEKO GUNNER Win User

    Does Back 4 Blood include Denuvo Anti-Tamper?

    I have opened a support ticket as you suggested and will post when I get a yes / no response. The reply I got was:

    "Thank you for writing in. I understand you need clarification about the Back 4 Blood Microsft Store version for the PC console. I have shared this with the appropriate teams and will email you again as soon as I have more details on this.



    I appreciate your patience. Please let me know if you have any additional details to add to the investigation in the meantime."
Thema:

Does Back 4 Blood include Denuvo Anti-Tamper?

Loading...
  1. Does Back 4 Blood include Denuvo Anti-Tamper? - Similar Threads - Does Blood include

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]