Does anyone use a USB Microphone on their Xbox Series X console? If so, how do you have it...

Discus and support Does anyone use a USB Microphone on their Xbox Series X console? If so, how do you have it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Fellow Gamers. I used to game on an older spec Gaming Pc, Started having issues and bought a Xbox Series X (which is awesome) Realized that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JigglyPuff_23, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Does anyone use a USB Microphone on their Xbox Series X console? If so, how do you have it...

Hello Fellow Gamers.

I used to game on an older spec Gaming Pc, Started having issues and bought a Xbox Series X (which is awesome) Realized that what I used to use for a Mic and Headset won't work on the xbox. I used AirPods Pro Max and a USB Microphone. So I bought a Hyper X headset. Just received them tried them out and they are horrible at giving good gaming audio. Id like to go back to using the Pro Max and the Mic. I can use the Headphones but the USB Microphone will not fit into any of the USB Ports that are on the console ( because they are 3.0 ports and my USB Mic is a 2.0 USB port, I believe. ) Does anyone know a way that I can make this work? I looked up 3.0 USB port convertor adapter to 2.0 ports but I believe I need it to go 2.0 usb ports to 3.0 usb ports. So I guess my question is does anyone use a USB microphone on their Xbox Series X Console and if so how do you get it to work?

:)

JigglyPuff_23, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series

Hello, JessicaB87 my name is Oskayra I am independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

The Xbox Series X does have only one USB port on the front, which can be limiting when connecting multiple USB devices. However, there are a couple of ways to connect two USB microphones for Let's Sing 2023 on your Xbox Series X.

Option 1: USB Hub

The most straightforward solution is to use a USB hub. A USB hub is a device that allows you to connect multiple USB devices to a single USB port. You can connect the two USB microphones to the USB hub, and then plug the USB hub into the Xbox Series X's front USB port.

Option 2: USB Adapter

If you don't have a USB hub, you can use a USB adapter. A USB adapter is a device that allows you to connect a USB device to a different type of port, such as an audio jack or a microphone jack. You can connect one of the USB microphones to the Xbox Series X's controller using an adapter, and then connect the other microphone to the front USB port.

Which option is better?

The better option for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. A USB hub is the more versatile option, as it will allow you to connect more USB devices in the future. However, a USB adapter is a more affordable option, and it will be smaller and more portable.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

When is Microsoft going to make it so that an xbox one will be able to use the inbuilt microphone on a webcam?

If they do add support for USB microphones, I imagine it would be after the Series X launches.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Electric Volt controller connect to Win10 via cable

Hi,

Almost any USB C to USB A cable (your standard USB Phone/tablet charge cable) will work fine for PC or console gaming with a Series X type controller. I use a 2M USB C cable to connect my Series X controller to my PC.

I don't have any Bluetooth issues, but using a cable does avoid changing the batteries so much. 😁
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?

The Xbox One does not support USB microphones. Your best bet is to use a headset for Xbox One, and if you still want to use the USB microphone, connect that to your computer.
  6. Greenrocket7 Win User

USB microphone not working on Xbox one

You can use a USB microphone it all depends on what you are using it for it is just my Xbox does not reconize the microphone
Thema:

Does anyone use a USB Microphone on their Xbox Series X console? If so, how do you have it...

1. Does anyone use a USB Microphone on their Xbox Series X console? If so, how do you have it... - Similar Threads - Does anyone USB

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  9. does anyone know how to fix all 3 of the xbox usb ports not working on my xbox series ?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know how to fix all 3 of the xbox usb ports not working on my xbox series ?...: hey, my Xbox was working perfectly fine for a long time whenever I just woke up and turned it on none of the three USB ports were giving power to anything I had plugged into it so I tried...
  10. Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...: Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the Xbox Series X outputs the audio through the cable instead of wirelessly? Would really like the option to...