Does anyone reply to these complaints??

Discus and support Does anyone reply to these complaints?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For over 6 months I have been unable to collect my daily "Free" coins and tickets. I have sent notices when it happens, because the program asks "IF"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShrillTea7, Sep 13, 2017.

  1. ShrillTea7
    ShrillTea7 Guest

    Does anyone reply to these complaints??


    For over 6 months I have been unable to collect my daily "Free" coins and tickets. I have sent notices when it happens, because the program asks "IF" I want to report the problem. What good does it do?

    :)
     
    ShrillTea7, Sep 13, 2017
    #1
  2. cooperkc
    cooperkc Guest
    Losing Premium Licence - repeatedly

    Does anyone reply to these postings?
     
    cooperkc, Sep 13, 2017
    #2
  3. When will downloaded games be playable again?

    does Microsoft read these messages havnt seen no replyes to anyones post
     
    xxTURBINATORxx1, Sep 13, 2017
    #3
  4. Shrk1990
    Shrk1990 Guest

    Does anyone reply to these complaints??

    Forums are a great place to bring up any issues you may have with a game or a service! A lot of us who respond to these posts though are Xbox Ambassadors, volunteers who hope to help in any way we can. But we often don't have all the answers.

    For the big issues, like what you're describing, try contacting the Microsoft Support Team directly. They should be able to help get you started in the right direction!
     
    Shrk1990, Sep 14, 2017
    #4
  5. Shrk1990 Win User

    Does anyone reply to these complaints??

    Forums are a great place to bring up any issues you may have with a game or a service! A lot of us who respond to these posts though are Xbox Ambassadors, volunteers who hope to help in any way we can. But we often don't have all the answers.

    For the big issues, like what you're describing, try contacting the Microsoft Support Team directly. They should be able to help get you started in the right direction!
  6. ValuelessBus920 Win User

    Is Microsoft Bingo down?

    Does anyone ever answer complaints or fix problems?
  7. Mattmcmatters Win User

    Disturbing image on the XBox Home screen

    And does anyone know how to put in an official complaint to MS?
  8. taidara Win User

    Reply from previous complaint

    Greetings ratman!

    Unfortunately, you have to forward your issue to the proper part of the support forums.

    15 - My LIVE account was suspended

    Inquiries about temporary and permanent account suspensions, forced Gamertag changes, and Gamerscore resets.

    16 - My console was banned

    Inquiries about Xbox 360 console bans.

    Thanks!
  9. RedOceanShark Win User

    DR3 COOP problems

    So besides all the complaints/comparisons does anyone actually know of a solution to this problem?
Thema:

Does anyone reply to these complaints??

Loading...
  1. Does anyone reply to these complaints?? - Similar Threads - Does anyone reply

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  6. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  7. Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!: Xbox SmartGlass was the original mobile companion app for Xbox, it was revolutionary for Xbox fans such as myself at the time. The app formed the basis of the Xbox mobile app we all know and love...
  8. Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only...
  9. Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?: On SteamOS/Bazzite, you can put the PC to sleep while the game is running, and then wake the PC up and resume the game immediately, just like a modern game console. This doesn't really work all...
  10. Does anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?: My Xbox series X was working fine 3 days ago. But today I turn it on and the screen is dimmed and tinted green. I already checked and it's not my tv as that is perfectly fine. I already checked...