does anyone know why my xbox one won't read my disc?

Discus and support does anyone know why my xbox one won't read my disc? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need help getting my xbox to read my disc. I've tried almost everything possible. submitted by /u/drxbatman [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/drxbatman, Nov 18, 2022.

1. /u/drxbatman
    /u/drxbatman Guest

I need help getting my xbox to read my disc. I've tried almost everything possible.

submitted by /u/drxbatman
    [link] [comments]

/u/drxbatman, Nov 18, 2022
  2. MustaffaMinge Win User

activity after update

Does anyone know why my xbox one after the update won't find my external hard drive
  3. LiamVaughan__ Win User

Trying to install Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox S

Thank you for the response but I have tried that before and I tried it just. Its a new disc but the disc drive still does not read it. My xbox reads my Black Ops 2 xbox 360 disc so I don't understand why it won't read my L4D2 disc which is undoubtly cleaner.
    I know I need to go to my games and apps and it should pop up there, but it doesnt.

Thank you for the response anyway :).
  4. NadoHawk6 Win User

Xbox Live Beta

Does anyone know the link to the Xbox Beta to address the issue with not reading game discs? Well it is now more than just that, the disc drives works perfectly save for the fact it won't read anything. Other than that, console is in perfect condition.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 discs no longer work on Xbox One X

Hi,

You've said you've tried blu-ray discs and Xbox One discs but have you tried DVD discs?

Xbox 360 games are on DVD and my guess is that DVD won't play either.

The reason why they won't play is that DVD diode for reading these discs has failed. Other discs work because that laser diode is still working.

Try a DVD disc. If it does not work you'll need a repair.
  6. paza76 Win User

Black Ops 2 Backwards Compatible Not Working

same my won't read the disc xbox support says it's the preview programme but they don't reply to anyone
Thema:

1. does anyone know why my xbox one won't read my disc? - Similar Threads - does anyone why

2. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  3. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  4. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  5. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  6. Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?: It has been happening out of nowhere for the past few days not. I will be playing games and the it would say I lose connection and then it would come back on in a few second. Then after like 5-10...
  7. Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?: Does anyone know why the game won't load and it just sits on this screen for all the games? e53c33cb-9783-491b-a336-fe994feda3df
  8. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  9. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?: I will go into my settings and turn it on, then when i come out of my settings and go back in; the game bar has turned itself off? fe33ff60-1ebf-4d03-ae60-bb9afb6f4b2d
  10. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...