Does anyone know why my xbox game bar audio doesnt work

Discus and support Does anyone know why my xbox game bar audio doesnt work in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I dont know how to fix my audio and i tried fixing settings but you cant delte the app xbox game bar sadly because I wanted to delete it and re get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by megan williams2, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar audio doesnt work

I dont know how to fix my audio and i tried fixing settings but you cant delte the app xbox game bar sadly because I wanted to delete it and re get the app but I cant delete it

:)

megan williams2, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with game bar problem.

Game bar cannot be uninstalled since this is a built in app for Windows.

What you can do is to reset the game bar app instead.

Go to Start>>Settings>>Apps>>search for game bar>>Left click on game bar>>Go to advance options>>Terminate, Repair and reset. After doing that, try restarting your PC and check again.

Hope that helps!
  3. mcgarnaglewolf Win User

playing online

and uninstalling and reinstalling games doesnt work does anyone know how to fix this
  4. DJEclips32003 Win User

After update Xbox One/Kinect Will not Turn of Soundbar

Same here, I have the Samsung HWF450 hooked up to the Samsun 65" LED TV and noticed that it does not turn on or off with the Xbox "On" or "Off" Command since the update as well. I thought by re-doing all the functions of inputting my TV, Cable Box, and
    Audio Bar would work, but it still doesnt. It worked prior to the update.
  5. Yanyannnn Win User

Xbox game bar party audio doesnt work

Hello Quartz_scar,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to fix your issue with Xbox Game Bar. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some troubleshooting steps here that we may use for the issue.

Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

-May I know what was the last changes/updates you made on your end before the issue occurred?
    -Are you getting any error message?

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

Enable Xbox Game Bar via Settings

1. Press Win + I key and launch Windows Settings
    2. Click the Gaming tab in the left pane and select Xbox Game Bar
    3. Toggle the button next to Open Xbox Game Bar to “On
    4. Reboot the system to apply changes and then launch Xbox Game Bar

Repair or Reset Xbox Game Bar

1. Press Win + I key to launch Windows Settings
    2. Click Apps > Apps & features
    3. Search for “Xbox Game Bar” in the search box and hit Enter
    4. Next, click the three-dot > Advanced options
    5. Select Repair. If this does not do anything, select Reset

Use Registry Editor

1. Press Win + R to open the Run window
    2. Type regedit and then press Enter
    3. Navigate to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR
    4. Look for the AppCatureEnabled key. If you cannot find it, right-click on the space > New > DROWD (32 bit) Value. Name it as AppCaptureEnabled > double-click and set value data to 1.
    5. Try to use Xbox Game Bar and see if issue is resolved

Repair the ieframe.dll file

1. In the search bar, type Command Prompt > right-click > Run as administrator
    2. Type in the following commands. Ensure that you press Enter after entering each command:
      • sfc /scanfile=c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
      • sfc /verifyfile=c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
      • assoc
      • sfc /scannow
    3. Restart your PC and see if Xbox Game Bar is working

Use Local Group Policy Editor to Enable Xbox Game Bar

1. Press Win + R to open the Run window
    2. Type gpedit.msc and press Enter
    3. Navigate to Local Computer Policy > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Game Recording and Broadcasting
    4. You will see Enables or Disables Windows Game Recording and Broadcasting in the right pane. Double click on it and select Enabled
    5. Click Apply > Ok to save changes

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
      Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Johnny Sokko Win User

Xbox game bar party audio doesnt work

I have been having this issue as well. I have tried all fixes including adding the registry key to make "allow apps to run in background" visible so i could enable that on Gamebar and Xbox app.

Nothing has worked.
    This issue began after the Gamebar and Xbox app updated in the late November early December timeframe.

The issue is with the apps them selves and not our settings. With 20+ years as a Windows system administrator I know it's not on my end.
Thema:

1. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar audio doesnt work - Similar Threads - Does anyone why

2. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  3. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  4. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  5. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  6. Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?: It has been happening out of nowhere for the past few days not. I will be playing games and the it would say I lose connection and then it would come back on in a few second. Then after like 5-10...
  7. Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?: Does anyone know why the game won't load and it just sits on this screen for all the games? e53c33cb-9783-491b-a336-fe994feda3df
  8. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  9. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?: I will go into my settings and turn it on, then when i come out of my settings and go back in; the game bar has turned itself off? fe33ff60-1ebf-4d03-ae60-bb9afb6f4b2d
  10. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...