Does anyone know why my xbox game bar audio doesnt work

Discus and support Does anyone know why my xbox game bar audio doesnt work in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I dont know how to fix my audio and i tried fixing settings but you cant delte the app xbox game bar sadly because I wanted to delete it and re get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by megan williams2, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar audio doesnt work

I dont know how to fix my audio and i tried fixing settings but you cant delte the app xbox game bar sadly because I wanted to delete it and re get the app but I cant delete it

:)

megan williams2, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with game bar problem.

Game bar cannot be uninstalled since this is a built in app for Windows.

What you can do is to reset the game bar app instead.

Go to Start>>Settings>>Apps>>search for game bar>>Left click on game bar>>Go to advance options>>Terminate, Repair and reset. After doing that, try restarting your PC and check again.

Hope that helps!
  3. mcgarnaglewolf Win User

playing online

and uninstalling and reinstalling games doesnt work does anyone know how to fix this
  4. DJEclips32003 Win User

After update Xbox One/Kinect Will not Turn of Soundbar

Same here, I have the Samsung HWF450 hooked up to the Samsun 65" LED TV and noticed that it does not turn on or off with the Xbox "On" or "Off" Command since the update as well. I thought by re-doing all the functions of inputting my TV, Cable Box, and
    Audio Bar would work, but it still doesnt. It worked prior to the update.
  5. PrezidentGarth Win User

Audio Issue - Using Xbox Companion to Stream to Youtube via OBS

Im also having this issue. I did figure out how to get my steelseries 9x to play party audio and my mic audio. I had to allow game bar access to my mic. My problem now is the game audio doesnt come through the stream.
  6. KindFawn1020829 Win User

Not getting a digital signal to my soundbar from XB1.

I have the same sound bar. If you hook the sound bar up straight to the xbox one with a digital optical audio cable and not your tv the DTS on the sound bar will work. Works with games, blu-rays and my comcast cable hd channels that support 5.1. The DTS
    light on the vizio sound bar Wil light up when you turn on it on and when you change input on the sound bar and shortly turn off indicting it's working. These are my settings, HDMI audio off. Optical audio DTS Digital Surround. And under tv & one guide settings,
    click troublshooting, I have surround sound (beta) checked. Only thing I don't know if DTS or Dolby digital is better. With the march update I will have the option to choose DTS or Dolby digital that the vizio 5.1 sound bar does support.
Thema:

1. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar audio doesnt work - Similar Threads - Does anyone why

2. does anyone know why my controller won’t connect to my xbox series S but will connect to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    does anyone know why my controller won’t connect to my xbox series S but will connect to my...: my controller connects to my ipad and iphone and i can use it for features on the ipad(e.g taking a screenshot) but i cannot use it while on the xbox app IOS or use it while on remote play and in...
  3. Does anyone know why after putting in a Xbox gift card, my account now shows negative vbucks?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know why after putting in a Xbox gift card, my account now shows negative vbucks?: My account has been showing negative b bucks, I’m not sure why 0fc37ebe-818e-4d62-b57c-10775eb8eec5
  4. does anyone know why my xbox one won't read my disc?

in XboX Insiders
    does anyone know why my xbox one won't read my disc?: I need help getting my xbox to read my disc. I've tried almost everything possible. submitted by /u/drxbatman [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know why all of the sudden my Xbox games (disc/digital) from 2012 thru...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why all of the sudden my Xbox games (disc/digital) from 2012 thru...: I've purchased xbox original, Xbox 360, Xbox one games, and some Xbox Series X games from 2012 thru 2022(Jan-March). All of the sudden they say I don't own the game and it's got black triangle on...
  6. anyone know why city of brass does not run for me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone know why city of brass does not run for me?: Laptop Asus Tuf F17 Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400H @ 2.70GHz 2.69 GHz Ram 8gb OS had win 11 downgraded to 10 GPU: Nvidia 3050 got the steam version of the game worked on two...
  7. Does anyone know why the g923 wheel and the turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 don't work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why the g923 wheel and the turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 don't work...: My sim racing wheel is a g923 and I have a turtle beach 600 gen2 headset, and for some reason they don't work together on f1 22, neither solo or online, it keeps disconnecting and connecting...
  8. Does anyone know why I can't install any games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why I can't install any games?: Whenever I press the install button on anygame in the Microsoft store nothing happens and now I cant reinstall any game :( 1fa594ef-ea19-4249-aec5-2cdcfedb5a43
  9. The Crew 1, Xbox One, Error 0x80820002, does anyone know why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Crew 1, Xbox One, Error 0x80820002, does anyone know why?: Ive purchased The Crew one on xbox one, had it on the 360 but wanted to download the updates and experience it on the 'new' generation console, but when i insert the disc, nothing happens, when i...
  10. Does anyone know why Destiny 2 on Xbox's profile game history has been renamed to Destiny 2...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why Destiny 2 on Xbox's profile game history has been renamed to Destiny 2...: It seems to be general because it looks the same at my friends profiles. But does anyone know why this change and if it is supposed to stay or just a bug? Does not make sense, I've never played D2...