Does anyone know why i got permanently banned? There was no reason, and everything on my...

Discus and support Does anyone know why i got permanently banned? There was no reason, and everything on my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I don’t know what i did, I didn’t message any bad words swear or have anything against the rules 992d72a3-9755-4c2c-9c7a-78935922f9f7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by الشيطان سيرتفع, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Does anyone know why i got permanently banned? There was no reason, and everything on my...

Does anyone know why i got permanently banned? There was no reason, and everything on my... [​IMG]
    I don’t know what i did, I didn’t message any bad words swear or have anything against the rules

:)

الشيطان سيرتفع, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Jazzy Ely Win User

Error 0x80a40021

My account got permanently banned, for no reason I don't know why I got permanently banned, I haven't been on in a while. No, I haven't really done anything. So I would like to be able to have my account back so I can play some games. If he could please look at as soon as you can cause, I have no idea why I got permanently banned.
  3. WILLDABEAST1924 Win User

Banned

[Mod Removed] kicked me off of my own network and got me banned for no reason and I request for him to be banned permanently so this cannot happen to me or anyone else.
  4. z2uc Win User

Question about a ban

there is no information on my 2 week ban from august that’s why I’m asking if I had gotten mass reported same with my permanently ban on august 31st with no reason for action I just got kicked out of my account. I got banned from the Xbox network
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How do i get my account unbanned if it got banned for no reason at all?

I have been recently permanently banned on my account and suspended for a month on my console but there was no reason provided. I was playing my game and out of no where I get banned, I have had a history of communication bans but nothing crazy just stupid messages that got banned. I done glitches on a game called GTA recently however that should be dealt with in game and shouldn’t result in my account being permanently banned or my console suspended. I have submitted a case review explaining everything I have done that might have caused this but my appeal was denied INSTANTLY. There was no reason provided as to why I was banned and I have still yet to understand why these actions have been committed. I am really frustrated and don’t know who to contact in order to resolve this issue. I understand I may have done glitches in a game but those are glitches that should be resolved within the game. Xbox is acting like I was using aimbot or made terrorist threats. PLEASE HELP ME.
    "I done glitches on a game called GTA recently however that should be dealt with in game and shouldn’t result in my account being permanently banned or my console suspended"

You can actually be banned/suspended for this. Microsoft does suspend/ban for that sort of thing.
  6. Michelle Sheehan Win User

I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple of years they say they can't get online with it

Hello Stefanie I have been told by the person I sold my XBOX one to that they can't connect because the console has a permanent ban??? I don't even know what it is how it got registered on my Xbox serial number. 215090444048 Why does it have a ban on it?
Thema:

Does anyone know why i got permanently banned? There was no reason, and everything on my...

1. Does anyone know why i got permanently banned? There was no reason, and everything on my... - Similar Threads - Does anyone why

2. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  3. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  4. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  5. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  6. Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?: It has been happening out of nowhere for the past few days not. I will be playing games and the it would say I lose connection and then it would come back on in a few second. Then after like 5-10...
  7. Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?: Does anyone know why the game won't load and it just sits on this screen for all the games? e53c33cb-9783-491b-a336-fe994feda3df
  8. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  9. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?: I will go into my settings and turn it on, then when i come out of my settings and go back in; the game bar has turned itself off? fe33ff60-1ebf-4d03-ae60-bb9afb6f4b2d
  10. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...