Does anyone know why I can't install any games?

Discus and support Does anyone know why I can't install any games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I press the install button on anygame in the Microsoft store nothing happens and now I cant reinstall any game :(... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by casey cunningham, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Does anyone know why I can't install any games?

Whenever I press the install button on anygame in the Microsoft store nothing happens and now I cant reinstall any game Does anyone know why I can't install any games? :(

:)

casey cunningham, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Casey, Let's test some procedures.

Right click on the Start Menu icon

> Select Windows PowerShell (admin)

> On the screen that opens, type:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

(make sure you don't leave any spaces before or after the command) and press Enter

> Wait for the process to complete

> Restart your PC

> See if the problem persists

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

\Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Do you have antivirus, vpn or firewall?

If so, disable them and see if the error persists.

I'm waiting for the tests.

And after the first procedure, test install the game, please.
  3. RoamieRome Win User

Help . Installation Stopped . This is a major problem for people

So does anyone know when the next patch is coming, Because I can't install or update any games fully since the latest patch.
  4. Ceporteous Win User

omg the lag!!!!!

does anyone know why i lag at firelink shrine my game as a weird white stain only visible by light and i can't rub the stain off? does anyone know why or why my problem is?
  5. Sam43217846 Win User

Prey on Games Pass for PC

Has anyone been able to resolve this? Prey is the only game I can't install on a drive other than C:, why does it need to be on a system drive?
  6. ULTIMATE RSOUL Win User

Hacked

Does anyone know why I can't prestige past 2nd
Thema:

1. Does anyone know why I can't install any games? - Similar Threads - Does anyone why

2. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  3. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  4. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  5. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  6. Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?: It has been happening out of nowhere for the past few days not. I will be playing games and the it would say I lose connection and then it would come back on in a few second. Then after like 5-10...
  7. Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?: Does anyone know why the game won't load and it just sits on this screen for all the games? e53c33cb-9783-491b-a336-fe994feda3df
  8. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  9. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?: I will go into my settings and turn it on, then when i come out of my settings and go back in; the game bar has turned itself off? fe33ff60-1ebf-4d03-ae60-bb9afb6f4b2d
  10. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...