Does anyone know why Destiny 2 on Xbox's profile game history has been renamed to Destiny 2...

Discus and support Does anyone know why Destiny 2 on Xbox's profile game history has been renamed to Destiny 2... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It seems to be general because it looks the same at my friends profiles. But does anyone know why this change and if it is supposed to stay or just a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/goncalobrasgomes, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Does anyone know why Destiny 2 on Xbox's profile game history has been renamed to Destiny 2...

It seems to be general because it looks the same at my friends profiles. But does anyone know why this change and if it is supposed to stay or just a bug? Does not make sense, I've never played D2 on PC ‍♂️ Kinda lame...

submitted by /u/goncalobrasgomes
    [link] [comments]

/u/goncalobrasgomes, Nov 3, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny 2: Annual Pass without DLC?

3. Frathos Win User

Digital Deluxe Edition Forsaken didn't get the Annual Pass.

Destiny 2 has a confusing amount of choices in the Microsoft Store, are you absolutely sure you purchased the correct package? According to this URL, the Destiny 2 Digital Deluxe Edition appears to include everything available so you should be able to play
    the new content:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/destiny-2-forsaken-digital-deluxe-edition

Log into your Microsoft Account and double check your purchase history to confirm that you purchased the correct Destiny 2 package.
  4. matthewiag Win User

Favorite Games of The Generation

I would say Destiny 2 has been my best game of this gen
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Are DLC purchases not cross-platform?

destiny 2 seasons are but the actual dlc is not and never has been.
  6. TiMacmillan Win User

Broadcast xbox party from xbox game bar on pc with console players

I’m not playing on console. My mates are. And I’m using the Xbox game bar on pc to party up with them while playing destiny 2 on pc, destiny 2 has cross play so I use the game bar to party up with Xbox console players. Also I have a Xbox series s if i do the steps above does the console need to be on or no
Thema:

Does anyone know why Destiny 2 on Xbox's profile game history has been renamed to Destiny 2...

1. Does anyone know why Destiny 2 on Xbox's profile game history has been renamed to Destiny 2... - Similar Threads - Does anyone why

2. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  3. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  4. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  5. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  6. Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?: It has been happening out of nowhere for the past few days not. I will be playing games and the it would say I lose connection and then it would come back on in a few second. Then after like 5-10...
  7. Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?: Does anyone know why the game won't load and it just sits on this screen for all the games? e53c33cb-9783-491b-a336-fe994feda3df
  8. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  9. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?: I will go into my settings and turn it on, then when i come out of my settings and go back in; the game bar has turned itself off? fe33ff60-1ebf-4d03-ae60-bb9afb6f4b2d
  10. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...