Does anyone know why all of the sudden my Xbox games (disc/digital) from 2012 thru...

Discus and support Does anyone know why all of the sudden my Xbox games (disc/digital) from 2012 thru... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've purchased xbox original, Xbox 360, Xbox one games, and some Xbox Series X games from 2012 thru 2022(Jan-March). All of the sudden they say I don't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xArkSlade08x, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Does anyone know why all of the sudden my Xbox games (disc/digital) from 2012 thru...

I've purchased xbox original, Xbox 360, Xbox one games, and some Xbox Series X games from 2012 thru 2022(Jan-March). All of the sudden they say I don't own the game and it's got black triangle on the tiles too.

I keep receiving that error message too when starting the game and game won't open because it says I don't own it.

My brother and his son they are also having same problem too on their Xbox One and they live in another state. I use Xbox Series X(Purchased on April 2022).

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

submitted by /u/xArkSlade08x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xArkSlade08x, Nov 15, 2022
  2. SlummyRobin Win User

Game Taking Hours To Install

From disc. Does anyone know why it took so long?
  3. FawnCoffee48938 Win User

Final Fight Double Impact - own on 360 but can't install on Xbox One

Hey guys Final Fight Double Impact is included in the Capcom Digital Collection for XBox 360 I tried installing from disc but nothing. Does anyone know if it would install since it is on a compilation disc?

Has anyone even tried this?
  4. Caddahaulic Win User

Pro DRM why ?

Why do some people think that since removing the 24hr checks & DRM and all they cant play from Hard Drive?

Helloo McFly.. They didnt remove downloading games!! If you hate discs that much, just buy all your games thru download.. Look Maa no discs.. For the Family sharing.. I dont see why they couldnt still do that for Digitally Purchased games... That
    would be best of both worlds and make us all happy.. You buy a disc, you can play offlne as long as you want so long as disc is in drive... You buy digital and leave plugged in, you can family share & swap.... Genius...
  5. Davidson-EA3DD772-4E Win User

Xbox One X dimming for some games and apps

Found out HDR was the issue. If I turn off the HDR everything works fine. Anyone know why all of a sudden HDR would cause my XBox to dim?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Can you still play ace combat assault horizon on xbox 360 s with disc?

Yes, it works, as do all Xbox 360 games, on disc or digital. The digital version was removed for digital purchase in 2018. This was because the licenses for the various real life aircraft expired.

The removal (delisting) of any game for digital purchase does not affect digital purchases before it was removed from sale (your game will still work), nor does it affect the disc versions.
Thema:

Does anyone know why all of the sudden my Xbox games (disc/digital) from 2012 thru...

1. Does anyone know why all of the sudden my Xbox games (disc/digital) from 2012 thru... - Similar Threads - Does anyone why

2. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  3. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  4. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  5. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  6. Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?: It has been happening out of nowhere for the past few days not. I will be playing games and the it would say I lose connection and then it would come back on in a few second. Then after like 5-10...
  7. Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?: Does anyone know why the game won't load and it just sits on this screen for all the games? e53c33cb-9783-491b-a336-fe994feda3df
  8. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  9. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?: I will go into my settings and turn it on, then when i come out of my settings and go back in; the game bar has turned itself off? fe33ff60-1ebf-4d03-ae60-bb9afb6f4b2d
  10. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...