Does anyone know whats the problem

Discus and support Does anyone know whats the problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've spent last two hours trying to beat the grandmaster difficulty in pyramid solitair and whenever I get to the last card the game says I have no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by :(.T-T, May 21, 2023.

1. :(.T-T
    :(.T-T Guest

I've spent last two hours trying to beat the grandmaster difficulty in pyramid solitair and whenever I get to the last card the game says I have no moves left, when I know I do. Like, I clearly have the card I need but the game won't let me win.

:)

:(.T-T, May 21, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you're having difficulties with the grandmaster difficulty in Solitaire collection.

Win a game in that difficulty is always hard and you need to use the cards carefully.

Is this happening with a daily challenge?
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Hi, Jeh. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Kindly check first if you have a completed status for the game transaction from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If the status for the transaction is completed, please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Reinstall all of the content packs.

Please go to the

store>find the game>go to choose edition>manage>and reinstall all the content packs

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  4. Addison2thousand Win User

Does anyone know what this is?

Why are the comments so scary?
  5. Sux McGee Win User

Your account was hacked and if you want to get the points back you'll need to open an Unauthorized Access case. Microsoft and EA don't really care about this issue (it's plaguing hundreds if not thousands of users at this time) so they're saying it'll take
    about a month for them to set your account straight, and in the meantime they lock you out of XBOX Live for a month.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Probably some sort of deal made between the publishers and Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Does anyone know whats the problem - Similar Threads - Does anyone whats

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. Does anyone know what is happening here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what is happening here?: [img] I'm not too sure why Sea of thieves is installing like this. It appears to only be affecting this game as well as I have tried others all of whihc have installed normally. Im not to sure...
  5. Does anyone knows what kind of error is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone knows what kind of error is this?: "Failed to start cloud gaming session You don't currently own . In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game or a subscription that includes it. Go back cV:...
  6. forza 4 is not letting me join online, does anyone know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    forza 4 is not letting me join online, does anyone know what to do?: the game some times says can't connect to xbox live, other times it just comes up with an error code and no real solution to it, its very frustrating and its affecting my experience with the game...
  7. Does anyone know what to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know what to do?: Hello, so ive been having many issues that I cant figure but soon came to realize with my Microsoft account. Ive been trying to sign back into my Microsoft account for my mojang account, and it...
  8. MTU Error Xbox 360 (Does anyone know what this is?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU Error Xbox 360 (Does anyone know what this is?): So, when I got my Xbox 360 S, I connected it to my phones Personal Hotspot. For a few months it was working completely fine, until it just stopped working and every time I try and connect, it says...
  9. My profile on XSX only shows what Xbox 360 games I am playing. Does anyone have a fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile on XSX only shows what Xbox 360 games I am playing. Does anyone have a fix?: Earlier today, my friend and I decided to load into an Xbox 360 game, Splinter cell blacklist. When we were done playing, we both quit out. However, it still showed on both of our profiles that we...
  10. Does anyone know what it means when the power button flashes twice in quick succession?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what it means when the power button flashes twice in quick succession?: I'm getting system error: E208 00000003 00000006 Then the Xbox stops sending a signal to my TV submitted by /u/madMARTYNmarsh [link] [comments]