Does anyone know what the problem is?

Discus and support Does anyone know what the problem is? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I own modern warfare1 multiplayer but it says I gotta purchase it again even tho I bought it like 1 year ago e4f1cec5-78d0-4339-b595-505e7596720c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeh Alexander, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Does anyone know what the problem is?

So I own modern warfare1 multiplayer but it says I gotta purchase it again even tho I bought it like 1 year ago

:)

Jeh Alexander, Mar 18, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Does anyone know whats the problem

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you're having difficulties with the grandmaster difficulty in Solitaire collection.

Win a game in that difficulty is always hard and you need to use the cards carefully.

Is this happening with a daily challenge?
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Jeh. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Kindly check first if you have a completed status for the game transaction from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If the status for the transaction is completed, please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Reinstall all of the content packs.

Please go to the

store>find the game>go to choose edition>manage>and reinstall all the content packs

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  4. Addison2thousand Win User

Does anyone know what this is?

Why are the comments so scary?
  5. Sux McGee Win User

Your account was hacked and if you want to get the points back you'll need to open an Unauthorized Access case. Microsoft and EA don't really care about this issue (it's plaguing hundreds if not thousands of users at this time) so they're saying it'll take
    about a month for them to set your account straight, and in the meantime they lock you out of XBOX Live for a month.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Probably some sort of deal made between the publishers and Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Does anyone know what the problem is? - Similar Threads - Does anyone problem

2. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...: Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem....won't launch Amy games or apps...just pauses for a couple seconds when I click and says having problem launching 28512a93-5ae7-4129-9a72-604e0ec74a75
  4. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?: I recently started having a major problem with my Xbox One S. Two of my core games are fortnite and rocket league and both are having problems, but it doesn't seem like an Epic Games thing. For...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: For some reason my toe brakes keep going off and it’s getting annoying. I don’t have rudder pedals and I found that when I hold right click it stops braking and goes back to the original position...
  7. Does anyone knows if there is any problem to send a feedback in Spanish?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone knows if there is any problem to send a feedback in Spanish?: I was about to report a problem for the first time and it will be so much easier for me to fill the formulary in Spanish, but I need to know if it must be necessarily filled in English submitted...
  8. I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...: I'm trying to play Astroneer with a friend via PC game pass but it always says connection error when they try to join, I looked into this problem for hours and this is what found out: Teredo...
  9. Does anyone know whats the problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know whats the problem: I've spent last two hours trying to beat the grandmaster difficulty in pyramid solitair and whenever I get to the last card the game says I have no moves left, when I know I do. Like, I clearly...
  10. Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...: the A button if you press it fast it stop working for a second. 5d87eed7-4916-4a67-b983-7f265070a34c